Paulding.com

What you got to return or exchange or go get?

Do you have anything to return or exchange or get (because you didn't get it) ??

Overall, I'm thrilled with what I got but ....

I got a pair of boots that do not fit, definitely want to get a new pair (and maybe a different style).

I want to get a new tea kettle too ....

How about you?

Do you have anything to return or exchange or get (because you didn't get it) ??

Overall, I'm thrilled with what I got but ....

I got a pair of boots that do not fit, definitely want to get a new pair (and maybe a different style).

I want to get a new tea kettle too ....

How about you?

Only one thing, my Pandora style bracelet is a little tight with the beads on it, so that needs to be exchanged first thing tomorrow. I love it!!!!

I really didnt ask for anything this year other than just to be able to cook, decorate and ENJOY the whole Season, which I have done and I'm still doing. I've never liked getting jewelery from anybody unless I helped to pick it out but he took the plunge and did great on his own. And, apparently I go "on and on" whenever I see one of those HUGE(and I DO mean HUGE)bamboo cutting boards on my favorite cooking shows. I have a few different kinds but really wanted a super nice and beautiful one that I can leave out all the time and he found it!

I have to return earrings I bought for him though(lol, thats a first for me). I gave him some diamond studs and couldnt decide(and was scared :blink: )on which style so I got both, knowing one was definitely going back(or the jeweler is gonna come knocking...:blink: ;) ).

No complaints though other than I am dead tired and feel like I could sleep for a week :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: !

I need to get a composter, and a tablet (hummmmm which one?) other then that nothing. DS, and DH loved everything they got (OK maybe not the under wear and t-shirts :ninja: ) but they did like everything else.

Gog8tors, I really think I need one too but with so many in competition w/ all sorts of *new* bells and whistles, I get overwhelmed and confused about what I need,

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Gog8tors, I really think I need one too but with so many in competition w/ all sorts of *new* bells and whistles, I get overwhelmed and confused about what I need,

:blink: :blink: :blink:

I know what I want it to do, but what all do they do??? LOL did that make any sense? I'm overwhelmed, and confused too. :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Like 1

I have a couple of double purchased items to return. And, then I am exchanging my ipad. Hubby got me a 3g version and the service is much more expensive for less data than just turning on the mobile hotspot on my phone. So, I'm going to return it and get a refurb ipad. Now, I have to decide which one - ipad or ipad 2. $100 difference in price.

I just got back from the mall and Kohl's in D'ville. They were awful. Lots & lots of people and very long lines for returns and purchases. Way too crowded for me. My husband went to Arbor Place around 11 AM and he said it wasn't that bad but after lunch they started packing them in.

Edited by SusieQ404

I have to return a book that hubby bought damaged because I collect this particular authors hard covers, so I try to have them in good condition. Other than that, I tried to pick up a cover for my kindle but no one seemed to have them. I ended up getting a good deal on Overstock.com! Game Stop in Hiram was a madhouse. Tried to get games for PS3 and PS2. I think it will wait until everyone goes back to work.

We needed to buy some new pots and pans.

Papi got the hair to let's go look.

So we went to JCP Yo, saw a set we liked, but wanted to do some more looking around.

Then went to Kohl's and then decided to make the drive to Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

We got a GREAT set of Calphalon pots and pans AND if you spent over $400, which we did, you got an extra $160 everyday pan (kind of a fry/baking dish in one) with lid for FREE!

AND a $50 gift card which Papi then turned around and used with his Christmas money to buy a Kitchenaid stand mixer that he's always wanted which came with ANOTHER $50 gift card!

And I got me a Ninja blender/ food processor with my Christmas money!

This thing has 6 blades and is the MAC DADDY of blending and processing appliances!

You know you are old when you get excited about pots and pans and small appliances. :lol:

Edited by Blondiega1

We needed to buy some new pots and pans.

Papi got the hair to let's go look.

So we went to JCP Yo, saw a set we liked, but wanted to do some more looking around.

Then went to Kohl's and then decided to make the drive to Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

We got a GREAT set of Calphalon pots and pans AND if you spent over $400, which we did, you got an extra $160 everyday pan (kind of a fry/baking dish in one) with lid for FREE!

AND a $50 gift card which Papi then turned around and used with his Christmas money to buy a Kitchenaid stand mixer that he's always wanted which came with ANOTHER $50 gift card!

And I got me a Ninja blender/ food processor with my Christmas money!

This thing has 6 blades and is the MAC DADDY of blending and processing appliances!

You know you are old when you get excited about pots and pans and small appliances. :lol:

Then I must be ancient. I bought my Kitchen Aid stand mixer when I was 25 years old. I LOVE IT.

Then I must be ancient. I bought my Kitchen Aid stand mixer when I was 25 years old. I LOVE IT.

I had the standard Kitchen Aid stand mixer before. I lost it in the divorce. :lol:

I wanted the mac daddy to replace it. So I got the 600 Pro.

41yVzB5rskL.jpg

• Like 1

Everything is returned, walmart was a breeze, Kmart on the other hand, was horrible, I told my husband not to ever buy me anything else there. Did some shopping at Jcpenny they were great.

LOVE the JCP yo. That is our go to store for most everything clothing and house related.