Paulding.com

***Tornado Watch*** until 11PM

LOL

This time last year we were freezing and it snowed on Christmas Day.

I'll take this over that!

I don't mind a little snow--makes it seem more like the holidays. This muggy tornado crap is NOT helping with my "bah humbug" attitude. <_<

I know.

I just can't get into the mood.

This is my first Christmas without my mom, but I think it's more than that.

Just can't put my finger on it.

I just heard THUNDER! LOL.

It's coming this way!!!!

I know what you mean. It's our first Christmas without our last living parent, my mil, and we have moved into her house and it just doesn't feel right. Haven't even done any decorating. My 16 year old son says he doesn't even believe in Christmas any more. The only shopping I've gotten done is for my two grandchildren in Albuquerque because I had to get it in the mail. Still have more grandchildren and other family to shop for. Need to pray for some energy and Christmas spirit to hit me soon.

I just turned the news on and Fox5 showed a damaged building in Rome with trees down and some injuries.

Has anyone heard that there was a tornado?

(I was actually taking a nap).

They just showed a picture of a car turned over and 13,500 are without power.

Most of those are in Rome.

I know.

I just can't get into the mood.

This is my first Christmas without my mom, but I think it's more than that.

Just can't put my finger on it.

I just heard THUNDER! LOL.

It's coming this way!!!!

I understand that, been there, this year is different because for some reason I am obsessed with being with my Dad, I feel awful that I am going through the motions until I can get there the day after Christmas, my family deserves better than that.

I don't know why I feel this way, I go the day after Christmas every year.

I am kinda ashamed because my belief is that life is short and never take anything or anyone for granted. I am taking tomorrow off to breath and get in the spirit for my family, I love them so much.

I understand that, been there, this year is different because for some reason I am obsessed with being with my Dad, I feel awful that I am going through the motions until I can get there the day after Christmas, my family deserves better than that.

I don't know why I feel this way, I go the day after Christmas every year.

I am kinda ashamed because my belief is that life is short and never take anything or anyone for granted. I am taking tomorrow off to breath and get in the spirit for my family, I love them so much.

I'm sorry you're going through that but I am too.

I'm cooking some tomorrow and Saturday so maybe that will help and then when every ody gets here Christmas eve.

It'll get better. ;)

I was in K-Mart in Rome yesterday when the storm hit. The power went off twice. When I got to the register,the young man asked me if my car was parked close to the store-i told him no. He said the buggies were flying in the air and hitting cars...Crazy!