Paulding.com

Am I the only one here who stuck it out

uh, yeah?

:rofl:

I never watched it, but it probably had a big following.

LOL!!

:p

It did, and it's been picked up for a second season.

Total fantasy/horror, which isn't usually my genre, but this show is GOOD!

Jessica Lange received a Golden Globe nomination for her performance in this series...she's SO GOOD!

And Dean McDermott?

::drool::

I don't do horror movies anymore......Good Gawd the Exorcist scared the sh*t out of me!!!!!!

And I don't do chainsaw massacres and all that blood stuff.

But, I've seen the ads for The Devil Inside.

I'm thinking I want to go see it.

Not yet released

In Italy, a woman becomes involved in a series of unauthorized exorcisms during her mission to discover what happened to her mother, who allegedly murdered three people during her own exorcism.

LOL!!

Jessica Lange received a Golden Globe nomination for her performance in this series...she's SO GOOD!

And Dean McDermott?

::drool::

NOW I know what you're talking about, I saw the previews with her and I thought that might be pretty good.

I've ALWAYS loved Jessica Lange, especially as Patsy Cline! SWEET DREAMS Nobody could have played her better!

Remind me when it gets picked up again.

I don't do horror movies anymore......Good Gawd the Exorcist scared the sh*t out of me!!!!!!

And I don't do chainsaw massacres and all that blood stuff.

But, I've seen the ads for The Devil Inside.

I'm thinking I want to go see it.

Not yet released

In Italy, a woman becomes involved in a series of unauthorized exorcisms during her mission to discover what happened to her mother, who allegedly murdered three people during her own exorcism.

NOW I know what you're talking about, I saw the previews with her and I thought that might be pretty good.

I've ALWAYS loved Jessica Lange, especially as Patsy Cline! SWEET DREAMS Nobody could have played her better!

Remind me when it gets picked up again.

:good:

I did!

And I love it and hate it at the same time...it's just DREADFUL sometimes! Still, very entertaining and a huge puzzle.

It sucked me in, and I'm all hyped for the season finale tonight at 10:00!

So I'm the only one?

I watched it until the neighbor kid got hit by a car, but when I saw the previews for the next show where the rubber suited guy attacked someone, I couldn't take it anymore. I loved it, but it disturbed me to no end and that is worse than scaring me.

We have all of them recorded and my daughter hasn't missed an episode and LOVES it. We may get around to watching all of them, but I'm not sure.

I watched it until the neighbor kid got hit by a car, but when I saw the previews for the next show where the rubber suited guy attacked someone, I couldn't take it anymore. I loved it, but it disturbed me to no end and that is worse than scaring me.

We have all of them recorded and my daughter hasn't missed an episode and LOVES it. We may get around to watching all of them, but I'm not sure.

This show is just SO GOOD!

Scary as he!!, but just so good!

And this season finale is just...JAWDROPPING!!

Seriously, such a good show.

Do folks know that the same guy who writes the scripts for Glee writes this show?

If I didn't find it such good TV drama, I might be concerned about his mental health!!

This show is just SO GOOD!

Scary as he!!, but just so good!

And this season finale is just...JAWDROPPING!!

Seriously, such a good show.

Do folks know that the same guy who writes the scripts for Glee writes this show?

If I didn't find it such good TV drama, I might be concerned about his mental health!!

Are you serious?!?!? Those shows are on complete opposite ends of the spectrum!!!!

I've watched it from day one. I got in too late to watch it from the beginning so I will be watching it here shortly. It has had me completely on an emotional roller coaster.

I fear Dylan McDermott bought it tonight.

I am glad it will be back. Whatever will I do now? I am still going through Sons of Anarchy withdrawals :blush:

Edited by Happy Wife And Mom

I have no idea what show y'all are talking about. I'm on my Phone, so if the name of it is in he subtitle of this thread then I can't see it. What is it?

American Horror Story

I've stuck it out however we don't get the channel it is on and I did miss a few of the episodes including the one where the neighbor girl was struck by the car. I watch them on Hulu and they only have five episodes at a time (the first one and the latest four). I do enjoy it. When it first came on I thought it would be a great show for my horror loving 8th grader but I have to say I am so glad I watched it first. It is definitely NOT kid appropriate. I wouldn't even call it big kid appropriate.

Friend of mine came over tonight and brought her 17 year old. The 17 year old demanded that we turn this on so she could watch the finale.

I'd never even heard of it, and it looked weird...she tried to explain, but I got lost somewhere among the ghost raping and ghost baby stealing. blink.gif wacko.gif

I enjoyed the show, I watched up until momof3 did and had every intention of seeing it through...but no. It just didn't happen. My excuse- I have a 1 year old and I choose sleep over TV.

I'm asleep by 10PM I just watch in on ONDEMAND. I hate how I cant skip thru the commericals though............

Yep. I am right there with you guys. The only episode I have missed is the one where the little girl was killed. The last two episodes have completely changed the story line for EVERY single character. At the end of last night's episode I was thinking "WOW!" Yes, the show does push the envelope for tv, but if you have ever read about or seen photos of real life murders the ones in the show are no where near as gory or horrific as compared to real life. The real horror is in the history of the house and what it contains.