Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
gpatt0n

Make a friend contest set to award $200.00 New Years Eve

I understand your concern.

One thing I've told the CM's that have gotten the cards is that if they, for some reason, don't give them out, they should inform the folks on the cards they have left so fewer folks won't feel left out.

Oh, and Mark, as a CM, you should stop by and get some to pass out or to contact directly.

FYI: The Bookworm Bookstore in beautiful Downtown Powder Springs has some cards and will be making an announcement soon about new ownership. Congratulations to Susan whom I heard did such a great job losing weight that she is not going on the road with the plan she used.

Also, congratulations are due Brittany who will take over as the new owner come January first. I met her today and she is a sweetheart!

pubby

Hi Pubby,

We are excited that we have cards here and will look for some P.commers all week! It is true, Britaini will be the proud owner of a bouncy baby bookstore and I am going on to make America healthy one person at a time! I will post more about that soon.

Come in and see us soon, everyone! We have met so many of you and want to see more!

wub.gif

Susan, current owner for a few more weekscool.gif

FYI:

I've dropped off cards at Caped Crusaders insurance office, at Anything Joe's and Johnboy's Treasures.

pubby

Rhonda is hoping you will visit her today and get your card at the store!

Our special is very "special" today too! So you can multitask if you stop by;o)

Susan

LPPT come drop some off to me and B please. Our new office is in Highland Pavilion across from CC's office.

I sure will!!!

I have a HUGE stack of cards at my office if anyone would like to come by and get some. 76 Highland Pavilion Court Suite 125 Hiram. Across the street from Caped Crusader.

I'll be here today for a few more hours, come see us and get your card.

Since LPPT brought me a HUGE stack. I'm going to PM the codes for the first five in the stack. Now the rest of you need to get by my office and pick some of these up. After these five I have 52 left.

Since LPPT brought me a HUGE stack. I'm going to PM the codes for the first five in the stack. Now the rest of you need to get by my office and pick some of these up. After these five I have 52 left.

Are you open tomorrow? I'll come pick one or a few up.

Well I've got a ton left.

How funny is that, one of the very few people that posted their number in this thread is going to will the 200!

Congrats guys the odds are looking good for you~~ :drinks:

My pleasure. Good luck to you!!

Pick me, pick me! ARG4275. Thanks Starr & Dru's Nana for letting me know! merry Christmas EVERYONE!

You're welcome! Good luck!

My code PYV4986

Thank you Starr & Dru's nana

I just sent out almost sixty numbers. No one came to see me so I figured I would be nice and send out the numbers on all the cards I had here. Check your PM boxes. You might have something waiting on you.

I just sent out almost sixty numbers. No one came to see me so I figured I would be nice and send out the numbers on all the cards I had here. Check your PM boxes. You might have something waiting on you.

My code is DCW4501. Thank you so much for sending me the code! :D

My code is BWV4378. Thank you Mark for sending it to me. We could definitely use $200.00 . Booky

All right folks, go pick up some cards from these great folks and start pming, we really want to give this away, this could mean a lot to someone who is struggling.

It only takes a minute to to compose a pm using the person's name and sending them the number.

I right clicked on the first post of this thread, chose copy link location, then right clicked and hit paste so they would come straight to this thread and post their number.

I picked up 2 Christmas cards today at Flour Child Cakery. I sent a pm with their code to each member and a link to this thread. They still had plenty of cards left.