Paulding.com

PICTURES WITH SANTA

Come have your pictures made at the hiram kmart in the appliance section of the store, this month's special is if you buy the $40 package you get a free CD of all the shots taken, in your package you get 2 5x7--- 2 4x6--- 4 3x4--- and 24 wallets and a free CD. So come on out and see santa on this month for a deal of a lifetime. photo's start at 11:00 am sunday december 4thmeme 1.jpgsanta 9.jpgSanta-Steven-#5-em1.jpg, hope to see ya'll there. HO HO HO

That you so much for the great photo! My baby girl loved you and wasn't even scared. It was her first santa pic and I thought I'd get the screaming baby pic, but it was an awesome experience. :)

328337_2706381136656_1170614148_3208113_1803916320_o.jpg

awwww, too cute! :wub: I wish I could get one last pic of my boys in Santa's lap. They are 13 and 15 and bribery isn't working , at all! lol

i have a special needs son and i took him monday and i thought he wouldn't sit on santas lap he ran up to him and climbed in his lap and hugged santa. i wanted to cry and they were the best pictures. wonderful experience. thank you santa for making my day and my sons.

• Like 2

i have a special needs son and i took him monday and i thought he wouldn't sit on santas lap he ran up to him and climbed in his lap and hugged santa. i wanted to cry and they were the best pictures. wonderful experience. thank you santa for making my day and my sons.

your very welcome, that's what makes my job so great

awwww, too cute! :wub: I wish I could get one last pic of my boys in Santa's lap. They are 13 and 15 and bribery isn't working , at all! lol

bring them on down and let me try for you