Paulding.com

Advice for Business Owners About Purchasing Advertising -

I made an agreement with a website to promote my business with coupons with the condition of "satisfaction guaranteed". They did not hold up their end of the bargain when I asked for my money back because I got zero orders from their coupons. The owner promised that he would send the money, but a month later it's just promises. Some Paulding.com Biz Members have signed with this same guy, and I've sent some of them notices about what to watch out for.

On the Better Business Bureau site, they have an "F" score for being non-responsive. I should have checked them out, but I thought that having a contract would be all that I needed and the fact that many legitimate businesses are doing business with them.

I'll p.m. anyone who wants to know the name of the business.

I made an agreement with a website to promote my business with coupons with the condition of "satisfaction guaranteed". They did not hold up their end of the bargain when I asked for my money back because I got zero orders from their coupons. The owner promised that he would send the money, but a month later it's just promises. Some Paulding.com Biz Members have signed with this same guy, and I've sent some of them notices about what to watch out for.

On the Better Business Bureau site, they have an "F" score for being non-responsive. I should have checked them out, but I thought that having a contract would be all that I needed and the fact that many legitimate businesses are doing business with them.

I'll p.m. anyone who wants to know the name of the business.

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. It makes me :angry: when I hear about people taking advantage of small businesses like that.

Just for the record, I :wub: your business!! You came through for me at the last minute when I needed a suit for my son to wear at my daughter's wedding. And he looked so sharp! And you made the service personal, and took such good care of us. I spread the word about your business whenever I can. More business comes through word-of-mouth than anywhere else...and your business is da =@ !!