Paulding.com

New chicken Place IS OPEN at SEABOARD BUSINESS CENTER

We are SO excited about Chicken World!! Have ya'll tried it? It is amazing & I'm not just saying that because it's located next to The Wearhouse. The chicken strips are huge & juicy & tasty. They have really done a great job with the restaurant, with a nice little cafe attached to it for relaxing with free WIFI.

If you'd like to walk off your lunch afterwards, please step next door & check out The Wearhouse. For a limited time The Wearhouse is offering Paulding County employees an additional 10% off their entire purchase. Please limit one discount per transaction per customer. :yahoo: :clapping:

• Like 1

Brandon and I ate lunch there yesterday. We'll definitely go back. There were a few things I didn't like but I will attribute that to growing pains. The chicken was good. I didn't like the cole slaw or the onion rings but Brandon loved the onion rings.

Boy they need to get a commerce membership here all I have heard is great reviews..

I ate there yesterday - got the 3-piece chicken finger snack and substituted onion rings for the fries. It was $4.99. Bread apparently isn't included in the snack, and drinks are purchased separately.

The chicken and onion rings were fried very crispy, which was fine, but the chicken was very bland to me, as if there weren't many spices in the batter. The onion rings were a little better, but not good enough for me to finish them. As others have said, the portions *are* generous - I just wish I'd liked it more.

I wish them well, but IMO Zaxby's and Chick-Fil-A are much better.

One of the smartest idea I have seen some resturants use is: they compile fax #'s from the local businesses and fax them a "daily specials of the week" menu on Monday.

Looking at all the food offers, helps folks decide what they would like to have for lunch that day. Sending a weekly fax keeps the resturant in mind.

Maybe they could start something like that, along with becoming a commerce member on here! ;)

We went this week at lunch and it was really good.

They were really busy and only had two girls one in the kitchen and one waiting on customers. The phone was ringing off the hook, I felt sorry for them. I think the owner left right before the rush....so maybe he needs to stick around for us hungry lunch hour people. :drinks:

Other than the wait, we will consider going back. Food was good.

We went this week at lunch and it was really good.

They were really busy and only had two girls one in the kitchen and one waiting on customers. The phone was ringing off the hook, I felt sorry for them. I think the owner left right before the rush....so maybe he needs to stick around for us hungry lunch hour people. :drinks:

Other than the wait, we will consider going back. Food was good.

That was one of my negatives as well. They were trying hard but they obviously didn't expect the lunch rush. I don't think they realize the power of Pcom advertising.

• Like 1

Is it also a kids club or something? There were a bunch of kids hanging out when we went the other night one asked us for money to play a game, I just thought it seemed weird ! But good!

I think the owners/workers kids hang out while their parent/s work