Paulding.com

Outdoor photos~Need location ideas

I've made an appt for family pictures to be made soon, and the photographer is pretty much willing to meet us anywhere (within reason) for them to be taken. I am going to have them done outside, but I don't want them made in Downtown Dallas or the Marietta Square... I'd like for it to be local, and somewhere with a barn or old 'rustic' building (or something along those lines). Any ideas?

There's a park in Douglasville that has a covered bridge. It's really pretty. I can't remember the name of it, but I remember they have a public swimming pool and it's a pretty big park. Also, we have ours done at White Oak and it's really pretty there too.

My family just had pics. taken last Sat. We went to Violet Stout Memorial Park. We had ours taken at the old Barn there. They turned out great. Theres hale bales in the back of the barn that can be used a a prop. Directions are Hwy.92 to Pine Valley Rd. follow Pine Valley Rd. to Brownsville rd. at the light cross over Brownsville. That will be Burnt Hickory Rd. turn left at 2nd St. That is Stout Parkway. The Park will be down on your left. It has a brick ranch home on the property to. In the very back of the property there is a hiking trail to. Maybe this is what you are looking for.