Paulding.com

Need suggestions for Child's Birthday Party

I have rented our fellowship hall for my daughter's 8th Birthday Party. I need suggestions on things to do for the party to make it fun. Its in December so it will be cold outside so everything will have to be done inside and be for either boy or girl being as she is inviting kids from her class. Please help!!

you can do a pinata, get some adult clothes and hats and gloves let them divide into teams and first person each team get dressed and run down to their team member undress that person dresses and runs back. buy some crafts the dollar store that want be messy. blow up balloons and have the kids in teams and pop them, if the fellowship hall has an oven bake some cookies and let the kids decorate Christmas cookies.

I say go old school....pin the tail on the donkey....musical chairs......drop clothespins in a milk bottle and whoever gets the most in wins.

Play the ooey gooey game. Put party favor bags on a lazy Susan with one ooey gooey bag (put dish soap, whip cream, ketchup, raw egg.....anything you can think of to make it an ooey gooey bag. Put a blind fold on each kid one by one....turn the lazy Susan around, tell the kid to say when to stop...then they have to stick their hand in the bag in front of them. If they get a bag with a prize...then YAY!!!!! If not....OOEY GOOEY!!!!!

Yeah I'm showing my age.....I grew up with Officer Don's Popeyes Club!