Paulding.com

Wow! It's been Almost a Year!

Since the doors opened at Salon J Hair Studio! Thank you for a great and prosperous first year!!

With numerous awards and achievements for her 30 years of industry service, Jeanette Carlisle's performance as a Master Cosmetologist is esteemed by peers and clients alike. An honoree in Cambridge's Who's Who for leadership in the industry and with experience in having managed 5 hair salons, Jeanette is the founding owner and manager of Salon J Hair Studio in Hiram, Georgia in historic Paulding County.

Jeanette's work has been published in multiple hair style magazines and trade publications. Her many certifications include credentials as an in-salon /regional educator for a national chain and as a platform artist in industry trade shows.

Having won and placed in regional and national competitions for hair styling, cutting, and coloring, perhaps Jeanette's greatest recognition is accentuated through the respect and affirmation from her many longtime clients.

At Salon J Hair Studio, Jeanette purposes to offer individual and professional attention. With competitive prices and renowned expertise in cosmetology, Jeanette welcomes new and returning clients to Salon J Hair Studio.

I need to ask a professional a hair question...You have great reviews. Shoulder length hair, long layers , VERY thick, straight on top , I,m thinking about a perm. When I cut in short layers it takes a while to get undercontrol. What do you think. If I do decide to get a perm, how much. I hate to come in and it be to much for budget. Thanks and by the way CONGRATS!

I need to ask a professional a hair question...You have great reviews. Shoulder length hair, long layers , VERY thick, straight on top , I,m thinking about a perm. When I cut in short layers it takes a while to get undercontrol. What do you think. If I do decide to get a perm, how much. I hate to come in and it be to much for budget. Thanks and by the way CONGRATS!

Thank you! From what I'm reading let me ask...Are you wanting to just perm the top? And cut into shorter layers? You are more than welcome to schedule a free consultation to determine exactly the look you want and that way I can see and feel the texture and density of your hair as well. smile.gif

I can't believe it's been that long. AND of course you'll be around for many, many years to come. There's no one else allowed to touch my hair. NO ONE. Jeanette is an amazing stylist who will do what you ask her to do even if you're wrong. Of course she'll tell you about the entire time, but she'll still do it. :ninja: :pardon:

I can't believe it's been that long. AND of course you'll be around for many, many years to come. There's no one else allowed to touch my hair. NO ONE. Jeanette is an amazing stylist who will do what you ask her to do even if you're wrong. Of course she'll tell you about the entire time, but she'll still do it. :ninja: :pardon:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Yea, but you wub.gif me anyway dirol.gif

Congrats J!!! I agree with everyone..you are fantastic! I have gotten more compliments on my recent cut from you than any other time! I keep throwing your name out there =) It's time for a trim again already..I'll be coming to see you again in a couple weeks..well probably after turkey day!

Congrats J!!! I agree with everyone..you are fantastic! I have gotten more compliments on my recent cut from you than any other time! I keep throwing your name out there =) It's time for a trim again already..I'll be coming to see you again in a couple weeks..well probably after turkey day!

wub.gifgood.gif