Paulding.com

Sweet, creamy, and oh, soooo good!

We have had many requests for us to sell cake by the slice instead of only cupcakes, soooo, today we will have fresh coconut cream cake, Strawberry Fields forever cake, and good old fashioned chocolate cake by the slice. Stop by and get one, we open at 11!

Where are you located?

We have had many requests for us to sell cake by the slice instead of only cupcakes, soooo, today we will have fresh coconut cream cake, Strawberry Fields forever cake, and good old fashioned chocolate cake by the slice. Stop by and get one, we open at 11!

Let me know if you ever make a batch of special brownies of goo balls.

Where are you located?

We are located at 6129 Ridge Road in Hiram. Our phone number is 404-936-9789. Cake slices sold so well today we will be doing it again tomorrow! And, I know it sounds like bragging, but honestly, I make the best coconut cream cake ever! lol

She is located on Ridge Rd where Bumble Bee use to be.

thanks gaheart!

Let me know if you ever make a batch of special brownies of goo balls.

goo balls?

We are located at 6129 Ridge Road in Hiram. Our phone number is 404-936-9789. Cake slices sold so well today we will be doing it again tomorrow! And, I know it sounds like bragging, but honestly, I make the best coconut cream cake ever! lol

thanks gaheart!

goo balls?

I'm teasing. I'm referring to the "specialty baked goods" that you could find on music tours.