Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
gabrielle

Halloween Question

I always thought downtown Dallas was so neat on Halloween night. Will downtown Dallas have their trick or treating on Monday night, or did that already happen???

I always thought downtown Dallas was so neat on Halloween night. Will downtown Dallas have their trick or treating on Monday night, or did that already happen???

I'm still trying to find out as well.

Why is it so hard to figure out that you go trick or treating TONIGHT?!

Don't be so grouchy, everyone does this at different times and if you don't live on the area, you won't know unless you ask!!!!!!! I wish I knew what time the children in my s/d would be trick to treating. I have things to do today. I hope I can get home in time, I always give out the good and plenty............... The GOOD candy and PLENTY of it!!

What time do they start? I'm thinking the little guys @ 6?

What time do they start? I'm thinking the little guys @ 6?

I always waited until it was dusk or dark. My rule for trick-or-treating with my child was that if the porch light is not on, we do not go to that door. It was the same way when I was kid. My mom told me that we would skip the houses with no lights on. It meant that they weren't participating or weren't home, etc. Unless of course the people were sitting in the driveway (or on the porch) with a bucket of candy. Then the porch light made no difference. So, because of that, I have always waited until the sun went down or was going down and the porch lights start coming on.

• Like 1

I always waited until it was dusk or dark. My rule for trick-or-treating with my child was that if the porch light is not on, we do not go to that door. It was the same way when I was kid. My mom told me that we would skip the houses with no lights on. It meant that they weren't participating or weren't home, etc. Unless of course the people were sitting in the driveway (or on the porch) with a bucket of candy. Then the porch light made no difference. So, because of that, I have always waited until the sun went down or was going down and the porch lights start coming on.

Same here. We will be out and about shortly after 6 pm. Once it gets dusk was what I was always taught and is what I tell my kids.

Why is it so hard for you to figure out how to answer a question politely instead of being a smart ass?

So everyone is going to start around 6? The reason for asking is because one year i waited until around 6ish everyone was already done and my littles didn't really get to treat or treat.

Edited by matthewspiglet