Paulding.com

halloween festival at paulding meadows?

we have never been and am wondering, is it really crowded, too many people to do anything or get any candy?? this might be my kids last year to trick or treat and we cant on monday night due to our middle school band concert. So we are thinking about going to this thing at paulding meadows, but I dont want to fight the crowds if its not worth it.

TIA

We went one year and there was a lot of people and some of the booths ran out of candy. They are doing a trunk fest at Ragsdale Elementary Friday night if you would be interested in that?

cool Ragsdale is in our neck of the woods! Are you living out this way again? We might go. There is also trick or treating in downtown villa rica sat night and a trunk or treat at a church in villa rica sat also. So we might stay on this side of town

we have never been and am wondering, is it really crowded, too many people to do anything or get any candy?? this might be my kids last year to trick or treat and we cant on monday night due to our middle school band concert. So we are thinking about going to this thing at paulding meadows, but I dont want to fight the crowds if its not worth it.

TIA

I've never been simply because too many people complain about how crowded it is. It's just not worth it to me - if the princess wants candy that badly, I will take her to the store and buy it (and save the time, energy and frustration).