Paulding.com

What's for dinner?

Lamb nuggets, left over veal scallapini, asparagus, lentils and rice. MrsS has been under the weather since Friday, and the lamb I laid out to air for shish-kabobs over extended their stay and really dried out to nuggets. So I rejuenated them in olive oil, took the batter coating off the last of the scallopini from Sunday and did them up with a red wine reduction and some older shrooms. Turned out very well, with some fresh asparagus and left over lentils and rice.

My staid, and standby Italian Rose' to wash it down with.

Good Eats, and bon apetite' :drinks:

Taco bell. Sorry - it was football (oldest cheers) and two soccer practices for youngest.

Surepip - my mom and I were at Harry's today - they now have their own version of two buck chuck (which my mom really likes) - it's three wishes wine - it's, imagine this, three bucks a bottle.

Lamb nuggets, left over veal scallapini, asparagus, lentils and rice. MrsS has been under the weather since Friday, and the lamb I laid out to air for shish-kabobs over extended their stay and really dried out to nuggets. So I rejuenated them in olive oil, took the batter coating off the last of the scallopini from Sunday and did them up with a red wine reduction and some older shrooms. Turned out very well, with some fresh asparagus and left over lentils and rice.

My staid, and standby Italian Rose' to wash it down with.

Good Eats, and bon apetite' :drinks:

Pip, we need to get together a fry up some pig nuts. I haven't had any in years.

Taco bell. Sorry - it was football (oldest cheers) and two soccer practices for youngest.

Surepip - my mom and I were at Harry's today - they now have their own version of two buck chuck (which my mom really likes) - it's three wishes wine - it's, imagine this, three bucks a bottle.

Bring me a bottle. I will feed you dinner and give it a try. :drinks:

We're having crab cakes, linguine in clam sauce, steamed green beans with almonds and rolls. Yum!

BabyB had carrots.

What are y'all having?

YUM! Wow....sounds so good.

I took the easy way out tonight and went with spaghetti. It was good but ya know, it's spaghetti...:closedeyes: .