Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-445-7133

Boatner

Regan Eva Boatner, 2 year old daughter of Randy and Kristin Boatner of Dallas, GA passed away on Saturday, September 17, 2011. She was born on February 4, 2009 in Austell, GA.

Surviving other than her parents are her paternal grandparents, Marilyn & Ray Boatner of Sharpsburg, GA; maternal grandparents, Ruth & Barry Chickini of Marietta, GA; her aunt, Karen & Todd Lynch of Taylorsville, GA; uncles, Robert Boatner of Springfield, Missouri and Ronald Boatner of Decatur, GA; cousins, Ashley Barera and Evelyn Lynch, both of Taylorsville, GA.

Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. from West Ridge Church with Reverend Brian Bloye officiating. The family will receive friends on Monday, September 19, 2011 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at West Ridge Church. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to a memorial in her name at Members First Credit Union. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

I got to meet this sweet baby, watch her ups and downs and it breaks my heart in a million pieces. She lived a great life and had the best parents helping her enjoy her short life. RIP Regan and we are all praying for Randy & Kristin

I was blessed enough to know Randy and Kristin through my husband, who has known Randy a long time. Then by chance Kristin was my sons OT as well, she was pregnant with Regan when he aged out. I love those two so much. They are such a blessing to so many, and little Regan was too, still is. She taught us all to smile more, laugh more, Ans me more faithful to God. They will need prayers for a long time as they find a new normal. They are blessed with a wonderful family, church family, and friends who will keep the prayers and support going I know, but prayers can do wonders