Paulding.com

police chase, perp wrecked on Macland

WE SAW THAT FROM THE START THIS MORNING, POOR MUSTANG

Poor mustang? My friend that saw this said that at this time in the morning, there are a couple of children standing in their driveways waiting on the school bus. Thank goodness the bus had already come. A-holes like the driver of this mustang should be punished by being run over by a car being driven at a high rate of speed, just sayin

• Like 2

Poor mustang? My friend that saw this said that at this time in the morning, there are a couple of children standing in their driveways waiting on the school bus. Thank goodness the bus had already come. A-holes like the driver of this mustang should be punished by being run over by a car being driven at a high rate of speed, just sayin

Um, the poster is a body shop and means the car itself, not the perp.

Where behind Dallas Collision? I sure did not know there was a middle school on Macland Road.

Behind Lee Dentistry and Dallas collision. It's on Macland Rd.

OMG I FORGOT THE TREE

:rofl: :rofl: :yahoo:

Stanislav Nikolaev Kosev (17 year old male; Dallas, GA) was arrested after a short vehicle pursuit involving a K-9 deputy with the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office that began shortly after 8:00 a.m. this morning. The pursuit began at the intersection of Highway 120 at Macland Road and lasted approximately 3 to 4 minutes.

The K-9 deputy first noticed the suspect’s white Ford Mustang when Kosev pulled up behind him at the intersection playing excessively loud music. The deputy approached the vehicle and learned that the driver did not have a license. Once the deputy returned to his patrol car the suspect fled from the location.

Kosev fled from the vehicle on foot at the end of the pursuit and was arrested a short time later. Kosev has been charged with the following:

■Excessive Volume from the Radio

■Driving While Unlicensed

■Fleeing and Attempting to Elude Police (Felony)

■Reckless Driving

■Aggressive Driving

■Speeding (110 MPH in a 55 MPH)

■Too Fast for Conditions

■Failure to Stop for a Red Light

■Driving within a Gore

■Passing in a No Passing Zone

■Passing within 200 feet of Oncoming Traffic

■Passing in a Curve

■Passing on Shoulder of the Road

■Striking a Fixed Object

■Leaving the Scene of an Accident

■Possession of Alcohol by a Minor

■Criminal Interference with Government Property (2 counts – Felony)

■Driving on the Wrong Side of the Road

■Obstruction of Law Enforcement

■Opening Doors to Oncoming Traffic

■Failure to Maintain Lane

There were no other vehicles involved or incidents that resulted during this pursuit. This investigation is continuing and additional charges could be filed.

Stanislav Nikolaev Kosev (17 year old male; Dallas, GA) was arrested after a short vehicle pursuit involving a K-9 deputy with the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office that began shortly after 8:00 a.m. this morning. The pursuit began at the intersection of Highway 120 at Macland Road and lasted approximately 3 to 4 minutes.

The K-9 deputy first noticed the suspect’s white Ford Mustang when Kosev pulled up behind him at the intersection playing excessively loud music. The deputy approached the vehicle and learned that the driver did not have a license. Once the deputy returned to his patrol car the suspect fled from the location.

Kosev fled from the vehicle on foot at the end of the pursuit and was arrested a short time later. Kosev has been charged with the following:

■Reckless Driving

■Aggressive Driving

■Too Fast for Conditions

■Driving within a Gore

■Passing in a Curve

■Striking a Fixed Object

There were no other vehicles involved or incidents that resulted during this pursuit. This investigation is continuing and additional charges could be filed.

Happy Wife And Mom

Posted Today, 03:19 PM

Bye bye drivers license.

What drivers license? :rofl:

■Reckless Driving

■Aggressive Driving

■Too Fast for Conditions

■Driving within a Gore

■Passing in a Curve

■Striking a Fixed Object

This information was pulled from our "Paulding County Sheriff" Facebook page. Be sure to click "like" on our page to follow us on Facebook if you haven't already.

■Reckless Driving

■Aggressive Driving

■Too Fast for Conditions

■Passing in a Curve

■Striking a Fixed Object

Those are some interesting charges, one-on-top-of-another (like being on the wrong side of the road and passing ) :)

GOOD JOB PCSO!

• Like 1

I just saw the report on Channel 2. Please tell me why I laughed... it is so not funny. But the reporter's comment about him getting airborn, "Dukes of Hazzard style," made me laugh. That and the kid's dumb a^& doing a barrel roll out of the car into the sign. lol

Paulding is only in the news for stuff like this.

• Like 3

That's right where there was a fatality accident a few years ago. I know the area VERY well.

I guess any other areas where I normally work need to brace themselves. That's two areas where I work in Paulding that had "excitement" today. And ahead of time, let me apologize to all the other areas of Paulding where I routinely work. :pardon:

I just saw the report on Channel 2. Please tell me why I laughed... it is so not funny. But the reporter's comment about him getting airborn, "Dukes of Hazzard style," made me laugh. That and the kid's dumb a^& doing a barrel roll out of the car into the sign. lol

Paulding is only in the news for stuff like this.

The worse thing about this video is watching the footage of all the cars pulled over, they were clear when the officer came through taking the video. This kid was speeding over 100 mph when he came upon the motorist on the streets.

This could have been a horrible tragedy had someone not moved out of his way in time!

Those are some interesting charges, one-on-top-of-another (like being on the wrong side of the road and passing ) :)

GOOD JOB PCSO!

that's just the georgia way, stacking charges so then there is the incentive for them to plea out to a few of them.

If he didn't have a license, that means he didn't have insurance, but I didn't see that on the charges, unless I missed it.

Soooo many people don't have insurance!!

insurance is based on the vehicle, not the driver.

if i am not mistaken, you can't own a car unless you are 18? ------- either way, the car was probably in the parents name and has insurance on it.