Paulding.com

Nine years ago today this world lost a precious soul. I love you buddy......I'm still trying to fulfill the promise I made to you. I'm no closer today as I was that day and I'm so sorry I let you down. I will never give up. I love you buddy.....always and forever like we always promised.

Rip Shad, I love you!

9-5-81 - 9-15-02

Nine years ago today this world lost a precious soul. I love you buddy......I'm still trying to fulfill the promise I made to you. I'm no closer today as I was that day and I'm so sorry I let you down. I will never give up. I love you buddy.....always and forever like we always promised.

Rip Shad, I love you!

9-5-81 - 9-15-02

Wow. I can't believe it's been 9 years. So sad.

I don't know what happened, but dang this makes me sad. :(

There are a bunch of people who would also like to know what happened. As far as I understand, his case is still open. The person(s) responsible for this tragic loss of a beautiful life have yet to be held accountable for their actions.

RIP Shad . . . You are missed by many!!

• Like 1

Could someone tell the ones of us who don't know the story a little bit about Shad and what happened please?

http://paulding.com/forum/index.php/topic/222331-shad-english-9581-9152002/

My condolences on the loss of your brother. I lost my sister, and although I had a chance to say goodbye, it still hurts.

Rest in peace, Shad.

Don't forget, you will see him again one day, when you get to the other side..........and then you will have all eternity with him!