Paulding.com

Just a few Paulding properties up for auction

Fourty-two acres of land - an undeveloped phase - at Vista Lakes in west Dallas is up for auction on the internet with a beginning bid of $25,000. Also for sale are a bunch of lots - 96 of them - also at Vista Lakes with a beginning bit of $150,000 or about $1550 a lot. These lots have utilities to them although the developer would probably have to pay more for the tap on than the lot.

The third commercial property is one of the strip shopping areas down in Hiram with about 27,000 square feet of commercial space with a starting bid of $900,000.

These sound like some great deals and no doubt, if the anticipated announcement of a new industry bringing jobs to the county we understand is imminent. Certainly news of that kind might boost the confidence of investors.

There are also residential listings at the site which uses the name auction.com.

pubby

I had no trouble finding listings with that zip code.

Anyone thinking of making a bid on ANY property through Auction.com, please PM me. I have some tips and tricks to give you. ;)

FYI, it isn't recognizing 30157 as a valid zip - so you'll have to use other methods.

I had no trouble finding listings with that zip code.

Anyone thinking of making a bid on ANY property through Auction.com, please PM me. I have some tips and tricks to give you. ;)

Amazing.

I tried it three different ways and it told me it wasn't a valid zip code. :glare:

I guess I wasn't holding my mouth right.

Thanks!

The third commercial property is one of the strip shopping areas down in Hiram with about 27,000 square feet of commercial space with a starting bid of $900,000.

These sound like some great deals and no doubt, if the anticipated announcement of a new industry bringing jobs to the county we understand is imminent. Certainly news of that kind might boost the confidence of investors.

pubby

Pubby, you holding out on us? Such a tease!