Paulding.com

Jobs are available nearby

Many people have stated that there are no jobs nearby.

I am seeing a different picture. There are many companies looking.

People need to stop depending on companies like Craigslist and job hunters and start looking at local social media sites.

ON Facebook you will find sites for:

Paulding County Help Wanted

Cartersville Jobs

If I were looking for a job I would stay away from the Atlanta and Marietta area and go against the traffic toward Cartersville and Rome.

Soon Rome will be hiring 600 people for Lowes and Emerson (at the Cartersville line) will be hiring over 10,000 people for the new sports complex that will be built soon. Sometimes you just need to step away from your comfort zone or familiar territory and look at different areas.

Good luck to all those hunting.

Oh yes, Chattanooga has hundreds of jobs available at the Amazon warehouse.

• Like 3

Many people have stated that there are no jobs nearby.

I am seeing a different picture. There are many companies looking.

People need to stop depending on companies like Craigslist and job hunters and start looking at local social media sites.

ON Facebook you will find sites for:

Paulding County Help Wanted

Cartersville Jobs

If I were looking for a job I would stay away from the Atlanta and Marietta area and go against the traffic toward Cartersville and Rome.

Soon Rome will be hiring 600 people for Lowes and Emerson (at the Cartersville line) will be hiring over 10,000 people for the new sports complex that will be built soon. Sometimes you just need to step away from your comfort zone or familiar territory and look at different areas.

Good luck to all those hunting.

Oh yes, Chattanooga has hundreds of jobs available at the Amazon warehouse.

GREAT advice!! Just keep em' coming!! :)

I agree with you,people need to lower there pride just a little. If a person can only get a part time job take it,then look for another part time job and there you have it. For years I have worked a full time job and then on to my part time job. People need to do what it takes to survive.If there on here to snivel then they really don't want to work.:glare:

• Like 1

I work at Goodwill, it is the worst job I have ever had, and it pays minimum wage, but at least I have a paycheck coming in.

I agree with you,people need to lower there pride just a little. If a person can only get a part time job take it,then look for another part time job and there you have it. For years I have worked a full time job and then on to my part time job. People need to do what it takes to survive.If there on here to snivel then they really don't want to work.:glare:

I didn't know FB had pages like that........thanks for the info!

This was on FB

:NOW HIRING: Fed Ex (877) 716-8753 , Home Depot (877) 967-5443 , U.P.S (888) 877-0922 , Verizon (800) 511-8086 , Staples (800) 378-2753 . If you don't need it RE-POST for those who do