Paulding.com

SO 137 enroute, res 2 enroute for welfare check - red ford truck - child in car since 10AM

SO requested rescue be enroute

HPD 706 in area - enroute as well

res 2 arrived and reported no emergency at this location....

Edited by Deputy Gomer Pyle
post update

First off.......I hope the parent is hung out to dry.

SECONDLY.............what kind of adult knows this is going on and waits hours to report it???????????

Don't ya know it?????????? :angry2:

WHEW!!!!!

FIRST OF ALL WHO SAID THE CHILD WAS WITH THE PARENTS could have been a babysitter or family member! AND SECONDLY the person could have been leaving and came back from lunch or something???? Dont jump the gun unless you have the FACTS to back it up..

SECONDLY.............what kind of adult knows this is going on and waits hours to report it???????????

• Like 1

how does the caller know the child has been in the car since 10 this morning? has she sat there and watched the child be in the car for that time period?

Exactly

FIRST OF ALL WHO SAID THE CHILD WAS WITH THE PARENTS could have been a babysitter or family member! AND SECONDLY the person could have been leaving and came back from lunch or something???? Dont jump the gun unless you have the FACTS to back it up..

Coming back from a 4 hour lunch Whatever. If I child had been in the vehicle for 4 hours shame on the adult that knew and waited to report it.
  • Like 2

Get over yourself.

• Like 1

Thats what I was wondering

Good news!

I don't dare leave my kids unattended in the car for one minute. I thought that was kind of against the law. :wacko:

• Like 2

You know the store owner new the vehicle was there earlier. Maybe they just noticed it again and that it had been there all day. They may have thought the person had left the vehicle since the scanner said the person was laying down in the back seat.It's not the callers fault.

Thats a good point!! :clapping:

You know the store owner new the vehicle was there earlier. Maybe they just noticed it again and that it had been there all day. They may have thought the person had left the vehicle since the scanner said the person was laying down in the back seat.It's not the callers fault.

Good point.

Thankfully it was a good outcome and no child was harmed.