Paulding.com

Goldmine blocked off..

First...prayers for all involved.

Secondly.....If you look at last weeks scanner topics you will see there were several fires on that road during the daytime last week. I have to wonder if someone is setting them?

If it is the house that a friend of mine saw about 2 hours ago, there are 3 children and their dad who live there. As far as I know they are all out. But, as of an hour ago the house was still on fire.

I heard more sirens about 30 minutes ago. Very unusual as the fire dept is closer to Goldmine than where I am but they came down Compton, turned on Holly Springs and went that way toward Goldmine. :unsure:

I heard more sirens about 30 minutes ago. Very unusual as the fire dept is closer to Goldmine than where I am but they came down Compton, turned on Holly Springs and went that way toward Goldmine. :unsure:

They may have been coming from another precinct.

First...prayers for all involved.

Secondly.....If you look at last weeks scanner topics you will see there were several fires on that road during the daytime last week. I have to wonder if someone is setting them?

The fire my friend saw was on the front porch.

Please pray for a dad with 3 children who lost there house today in a fire! As Chris my mom and I were driving home from church this morning I noticed a porch on fire so we turned around and pulled into the driveway and honked the horn to notify everyone in the house and called the fire department an hour and a half later the fire is still not out and the house is completely gone!!!!

This is from my friend's FB status. She just came back to me, and said that yes this is the house. She said there were 3 girls and their dad, but every one was OK.

Edited by gog8tors

Does anyone know anymore about this family? Do they have family helping them or some other sources they are using? I haven't seen where anyone has made arrangements to help them so if anyone knows anything it would be greatly appreciated. :)

I'm curious about this too.

Found out tonight. The girls are in the 8th, 4th and 1st grade. That is all I know right now. I will find out more tomorrow. Don't know what is needed yet.

As soon as you find out what their needs are, let us all know. I'll check with neighbors and friends who have girls around those ages.

Prayers for this family....

Found out tonight. The girls are in the 8th, 4th and 1st grade. That is all I know right now. I will find out more tomorrow. Don't know what is needed yet.

As well can you find out if they are living somewhere else or staying with someone. I have some household items and possibly some clothes for the 8th grader. Thanks for any information you may have.:)

Please let us know when you can. I have some girls clothes that will fit a 4th grader and depending on the size of the 8th grader I may have some for her too. My DD is tall(nearly 5'6") and of a thin-average build, she currently wears a size three.

I would more than happy to donate anything I can to help out.

Thank you for reminding me. I hope to see my friend tonight, and will ask her. I have another friend who's brother's house burnt down. Was a bit distracted.

If I find out anything I will post later.

Thank you, just let me know.