Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
jennilyn77

What are you reading?

Currently I am reading my 13 year old DD's copy of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. Never heard of it before, I bought it for my daughter in Jekyll Island in the "teen" section of the awesome bookstore that's there. I actually like it, it's kinda creepy. :D

So, What cha readin?

Neil Gaiman, the Graveyard Book. (which isn't a romance, no matter what RhondaW tells ya. :ninja: )

I'm sitting on my hands waiting for The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and Possess by Gretchen McNeil... caaaan't wait.

Edited by Póg mo thóin
  • Like 1

Sophie Kinsella's "mini shopaholic".

If anyone likes to read romantic comedy, I LOVE Mary K. Andrews. Anything Ive ever read of hers is great! Makes you laugh and cry in the same book.

Anyone know any other good chick flick authors?

Just read two I really like:

A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron

The Shack by William P Young

Neil Gaiman, the Graveyard Book. (which isn't a romance, no matter what RhondaW tells ya. :ninja: )

I'm sitting on my hands waiting for The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and Possess by Gretchen McNeil... caaaan't wait.

HAHAHAHA! That was NOT my fault :p .

I'm reading Jim Butcher's 'White Night', Bentley Little's 'The Collection 1', and Douglas Preston and Lee Child's 'The Cabinet of Curiosities' :) . I just finished Elizabeth Kostova's 'The Historian'...FANTASTIC :) .

Edited by RhondaW

I am currently reading "The Help". Haven't had an opportunity to read a good book in a while. I am thoroughly enjoying myself.

:rofl: Britaini got me to read Dead Girls are Easy by Terri Garey, I have really enjoyed the series (scared me to death and had to read it under the covers) I am still looking for the third book. I just finished How to marry a millionare vampire, it was pretty good. My friend downloaded something to my ereader but I cannot remember the title to save my life but I will let you know if it's any good :good:

Rhonda I swear I am gonna get a zombie book to read :good:

Hey girl, I will find one to loan you...howsabout that? Come to the store on Wednesday or so (I'll be there with Brit) and I will have one for you to borrow :) .

I'll turn you into a zombie lover, yet! lol

Hey girl, I will find one to loan you...howsabout that? Come to the store on Wednesday or so (I'll be there with Brit) and I will have one for you to borrow :) .

I'll turn you into a zombie lover, yet! lol

:good: :yahoo: I will be there! thank you :wub:

You are very welcome :) . That'll give me the time to wade through my gazillion books and find the perfect one to get you hooked, lol.

I'm like...a book pimp (or pusher) :p .

Edited by RhondaW

You are very welcome :) . That'll give me the time to wade through my gazillion books and find the perfect one to get you hooked, lol.

I'm like...a book pimp (or pusher) :p .

74390003v11_225x225_Front.jpg

Tapping my feet impatiently waiting for "How Firm a Foundation" the next in the Safehold Series by David Weber.

Then waiting for "A Rising Thunder" in the Honorverse series by the same author.

The man simply *has* to learn to write faster!! :)

I'm reading Jim Butcher's 'White Night', Bentley Little's 'The Collection 1', and Douglas Preston and Lee Child's 'The Cabinet of Curiosities' :) . I just finished Elizabeth Kostova's 'The Historian'...FANTASTIC :) .

I love these guys! and Agent Pendergast.

• Like 1

god is Not Great: How Religion Ruins Everything - Christopher Hitchens

god is Not Great: How Religion Ruins Everything - Christopher Hitchens

Awesome, how is that? I want to read it and this one...

The God Virus

It's fascinating so far, but I'm only 1/3 through it. He wrote it in a very stream of consciousness format, but it is organized by chapters/topics.

The Death of A President and Air Castle of the South: WSM and the Making of Music City. Both very slowly.

I just finished Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen (loved it!!) and I'm now laboring through The King's Speech. Kind of boring.

Has anyone read A Reliable Wife? It sounds like it would be good.