Paulding.com

In case anyone is wondering

Don’t you just get tired of know-it-alls who try to tell you how to live your life? Lord knows I do! Some people do absolutely nothing but complain all day long and criticize others. We are all different and what's good for some is awful for others. You know what you want and what you don't want better than anyone else on the planet. Once upon a time (about 20 years ago) some nosey neighbor who thought she was an authority on all matters under the sun took it upon herself to tell me that I looked unhappy and that my marriage must be in trouble because my husband and I had a fight. She also shared her "expert" point of view with everyone in the subdivision furthering my embarrassment. I was young and wasn't yet at the point where I would tell someone to shut the hell up and mind their own business. But I'm there now and you should be also. You do what you want to do and tell the cul-de-sac Queen (or King) to kiss your behind.

I think he should bake them a "Minny Pie". For those of us who have read the book or see the movie "The Help" you understand, if not...don't eat a pie unless it's from a good friend

Sorry guys. I was out working in the Tunnels that are running under the new Fred's. I'm back now and you guys have done exactly what I would have wanted. Allowed me to make you laugh. That's all I ever really care about is that I make people laugh.

And yeah, even I could never bake a "Minny Pie."

• Like 1

What he's gay or something?? And ftr as a straight heterosexual man, let me say. Some are icky!! Have you seen what they put in those things!!

Ooooppsss...it must be working SBE. You've hung around me long enough that it's starting to wear off on you. Now you think some of them are icky. My evil plan is working. You might be merely heteroflexible right now, but I'm going to take a lesson from my religious friends and Pray you GAY!!!! You'll be a homosexicle in no time. MWWWAAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA Ha ha....

• Like 2

Ooooppsss...it must be working SBE. You've hung around me long enough that it's starting to wear off on you. Now you think some of them are icky. My evil plan is working. You might be merely heteroflexible right now, but I'm going to take a lesson from my religious friends and Pray you GAY!!!! You'll be a homosexicle in no time. MWWWAAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA Ha ha....

that's it!!

It's been said that I don't appear happy with my life. But I am happy. I mean really happy. Not upset at all about the way I'm living. I don't feel victimized or persecuted most of the time. Have I had a rough few days and expressed certain frustrations on Pcom? Sure I have. And I appreciate having the ability to do that here, among friends. Even those that I disagree with. And for those of you that won't do business with me because of who I am and the honesty I put forth here, I'm okay with that.

I hope you all have a great night.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

Can I ask a question?

Have you lost your damn mind?????????????????????

You are who you are and for those of us who have dealt with you we got your back :yahoo: If someone does not like you for you screw them (not literally) I have had the pleasure of dealing with you on several occassions and have nothing but good things to say.

Do you think his recent mood is because he is a straight man trapped in a gay man's body and is scared of what his in laws say when he enters or exits the closet? Do they have support groups for that? :unsure:

It cant be a closet thing because he would have claustrophobia but that would back up why he wont step foot on an airplane its too small.

HMMMMMMMMM Mark is there something you need to tell us....we wont tease you. Are you really claustrophobic?

Mark I think your a really nice guy and all around down deep a really great guy. What ever got you down you need to step back and think is the worry worth the effort to let it get you down. I seriously doubt it, I know you from here and there and what you have done for me and the Mrs with the sale of our home and we both know that it has not been a picnic nor a day in the park...... it's been a freaking horror film that does not seem to have an ending..... LOL >>>>>>> now that should make you smile.....

(Oh and the bad parts on the sale of my home have nothing to do with Mark >>> it's the other side that .... has had issues)

Take this bump in the road and ride over it with a cement truck as there are a lot of people that know you and what kind of person you really are and that is what counts the most. :good:

Take care,

Scott

Edited by NavyEagle#1

I don't think it's a claustrophobic kinda thing, he HAS been working in the tunnels, and I've heard that the ones under the NEW fred's are really tight.

I have a really good friend that heard he's planning a party for the inlaws at Oga's so he can come out of the closet. This came from a friend of the barber who cuts the hair of his aunts mechanic's stepson's teacher's husband's uncle who knows his boyfriends cousin's sister in law's illigetimate daughter. So you KNOW it's true.

but shhh, don't tell anyone, don't want to ruin the surpise :blink:

^ not to interject, but I have a saying I've been using for years which is similar ....

Control what you can control

Manage what you can manage

Control and Manage your own reaction to that which you can't control or manage.

This is one I need to memorize!:good:

Sorry guys. I was out working in the Tunnels that are running under the new Fred's. I'm back now and you guys have done exactly what I would have wanted. Allowed me to make you laugh. That's all I ever really care about is that I make people laugh.

And yeah, even I could never bake a "Minny Pie."

I love you!

Marry me??

Mark I think your a really nice guy and all around down deep a really great guy. What ever got you down you need to step back and think is the worry worth the effort to let it get you down. I seriously doubt it, I know you from here and there and what you have done for me and the Mrs with the sale of our home and we both know that it has not been a picnic nor a day in the park...... it's been a freaking horror film that does not seem to have an ending..... LOL >>>>>>> now that should make you smile.....

(Oh and the bad parts on the sale of my home have nothing to do with Mark >>> it's the other side that .... has had issues)

Take this bump in the road and ride over it with a cement truck as there are a lot of people that know you and what kind of person you really are and that is what counts the most. :good:

Take care,

Scott

Thank you, friend. I really have enjoyed this. And even though we're dealing with the real estate deal that won't day, it's been my absolute pleasure to work with you both. I can't thank you enough for the opportunity you gave me.

And BTW- It's almost over.

It cant be a closet thing because he would have claustrophobia but that would back up why he wont step foot on an airplane its too small.

HMMMMMMMMM Mark is there something you need to tell us....we wont tease you. Are you really claustrophobic?

OMGs...you are cracking me up. My uncle had some nice things to say about you as well. And let me tell you that's a real compliment when he gives it. My uncle is a man of few words so when he speaks you best listen because it's either really damn funny or really damn important. He thought you were a great guy. I do too. Thanks for your kind words.

And you're right, I'm not going anywhere near a plane. And not because it's too small, but because I just know I'll get up to use the bathroom and the weight shift will tilt the plane and the side will blow off and we'll all die. It's like people say it's not your time, you'll be just fine. I always say, yeah well what about the the guy in the seat next to me, what if it's his time? People who fly are nutty.

Sorry, did you miss all the fun this week? LOL

I did, however, I will say this: I have twin sisters. They are both gay. I have an aunt. She is gay. I am SURROUNDED by people with the same lifestyle as yours. I know it is not a CHOICE. Nobody would choose a lifestyle that is so difficult, or so I have been told, numerous times.

You are who you are.........and you are exactly the person God planned you to be. If anyone thinks differently.........that's their problem, not yours.

WHOA!!!

WAIT!!!

Mark can't decorate??? :blink:

That's nuts!

Why did I read this in Patrick Swayze's voice?

Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

I was thinking the smae thing! :rofl:

I will admit. I did not get the decorating gene. We can't all be interior designers.

I also need to say thanks to you all. You've made me laugh today. I didn't post this because I was looking for pity or praise. I just needed to get it out of my system and yet y'all have made my day in spite of my intent. That's cool... As Patsy Cline said in a concert appearance, "...you'll never know how happy you've made this ol' country gal."

I will admit. I did not get the decorating gene. We can't all be interior designers.

I also need to say thanks to you all. You've made me laugh today. I didn't post this because I was looking for pity or praise. I just needed to get it out of my system and yet y'all have made my day in spite of my intent. That's cool... As Patsy Cline said in a concert appearance, "...you'll never know how happy you've made this ol' country gal."

Crap. You CAN'T DECORATE??? What kind of a stereotype are you??? I'm an INDUSTRIAL designer and everybody wants me to pick out lamp shades. I was going to toss you some side work. Oh well. :D