Paulding.com

If you want to talk about repugnant commercials ...

... what about AT&T's newest one for U-Verse? Two parents are debating over which of their children they love more (while the children in question are sitting about two feet away) and therefore who should have the last available recording slot on the DVR (or something to that effect).

I'm pretty twisted, and not at all sentimental about children, but this commercial is a real turn-off, IMO. It's not cute or funny to talk about having a favorite kid, even in a fake family.

... what about AT&T's newest one for U-Verse? Two parents are debating over which of their children they love more (while the children in question are sitting about two feet away) and therefore who should have the last available recording slot on the DVR (or something to that effect).

I'm pretty twisted, and not at all sentimental about children, but this commercial is a real turn-off, IMO. It's not cute or funny to talk about having a favorite kid, even in a fake family.

I can't stand that commercial. I get digusted every time it comes on. My God, who would do that?