Paulding.com

SO 132, 140, 157, 219 enroute

brick residence, BM, red shirt, bandanna, broke window and entered abandoned residence. this guy is about to be in a world of hurt

units arriving now

caller at 532 - possible numerics of 10-15 is 505

LAW 1 10-33 for this call - all other traffic on LAW 2

Edited by FreeBird

SO 132, 140, 157, 219 enroute

brick residence, BM, red shirt, bandanna, broke window and entered abandoned residence. this guy is about to be in a world of hurt

units arriving now

caller at 532 - possible numerics of 10-15 is 505

Where is this near?

132 - has one 10-95

officer in house with one

officers asking if there is there still one out on the ground?

as far as officers know - only 1

rescue 2 toned out for this call

LAW 1 back 10-39

sounds like there was just one burglar and he is now heading for free lodging at county jail

clark med 2 enroute

EMS needed for taser deployed

R2 on scene

I always feel sorry for the K-9 - they get really excited when the officer is running lights and sirens - I think they enjoy the hunt and doing their job. No need for K-9 Grep this call.

clark med 2 on scene

132 - has one 10-95

officer in house with one

officers asking if there is there still one out on the ground?

as far as officers know - only 1

rescue 2 toned out for this call

LAW 1 back 10-39

sounds like there was just one burglar and he is now heading for free lodging at county jail

clark med 2 enroute

EMS needed for taser deployed

:yahoo:

I always feel sorry for the K-9 - they get really excited when the officer is running lights and sirens - I think they enjoy the hunt and doing their job. No need for K-9 Grep this call.

I know. They are such awesome work dogs...that is truly when they are happiest.

A sheriff’s deputy and a suspect to a burglary at an abandoned residence are receiving medical treatment following what officials are calling a violent confrontation instigated by the suspect.

According to Sgt. Brandon Gurley of the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office, deputies responded to 505 Rosedale Drive in Hiram, part of unincorporated Paulding County, shortly before 2:30 this afternoon in response to a burglary in progress at an abandoned residence. When deputies arrived they encountered a man in front of the residence. He quickly fled back inside and the deputies heard glass breaking, believing that he may have jumped out a back window, which led deputies to make their way to the back of the residence.

But a deputy then found the man inside. The man advanced on the deputy and began assaulting him, with the two becoming involved in a violent confrontation. Another officer in the house heard the fight and was able to get to the deputy to assist. The man continued to fight with both officers until he was eventually brought under control.

I can't say for sure but it appears this name showed up being held on charges that would seem to fit this incident.

DEMARCO JAMELL MEDDLING, age 20, no address shown.

While I can't say for sure this is the individual, he was booked into the PCSO Jail on these charges today. He has not had a bond appearance.

1 BURGLARY

2 CRIMINAL TRESPASS

3 OBSTRUCTION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT

pubby

I can't say for sure but it appears this name showed up being held on charges that would seem to fit this incident.

DEMARCO JAMELL MEDDLING, age 20, no address shown.

While I can't say for sure this is the individual, he was booked into the PCSO Jail on these charges today. He has not had a bond appearance.

1 BURGLARY

2 CRIMINAL TRESPASS

3 OBSTRUCTION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT

pubby

Unbelievable.

It looks like most of our criminals are in the same age range. Late teens to early 20's. I say we find something more constructive for them to do with their time.