Paulding.com

Pinnacle Air August special.

Our special for the month of August will be a $99 A/C and Furnace tune up. I know furnaces are the last thing anyone wants to think about right now, but cooler weather is right around the corner (I hope!) This special will also include us bringing the duct cleaning camera and looking in your vents/ducts for any problems. They found a hammer in mine when I had this done. Who knows how that got there. :)

The a/c and furnace tune up will include:

Clean and check thermostat

Install new filter or wash and re install washable filters

Check all safety controls

Lubricate moving parts

Check for correct rotation of fan/blower

Check and tighen loose electrical connections

Check blower wheel and motor

Check fan speed for winter/summer operation

Check heat exchanger for cracks

Check burners

Check safety pilot

Check flue for proper venting

Check for gas leaks at furnace

Check induced draft motor

Check thermocouple

Check temp. rise through furnace

Check fan control

oh and we'll still honor the $59 a/c tune up if anyone missed that last month but would still like to have that done instead of this one.

Does the new tune up include the same service you would receive with the July Special? In reading the title it says Heat and AC tune up? Just confused?

:unsure:

Do you guys do duct cleaning also?

We sure do...if you want prices please let me know the size of your house (# rooms). Also, as part of our monthly special we bring the camera to check your vents, so just let me know if you'd like to schedule an appointment. Thanks!

I know it doesn't seem like it, but it is that time of year to get your heating systems checked out to ensure optimum safety and efficiency! We are still running our August special which includes AC service as well as Heat service.clapping.gif

Also, if you don't want the furnace serviced right now we can just do the a/c tune up and bring the camera out to check in your duct to make sure there are no problems brewing in there for $69.00.

I know sometimes you think the ducts are a lot dirtier than they are but sometimes you do find some scary things in there.

We do duct cleaning too if we do find a problem. We'll give you our price for that when we are out and then you can shop around and decide if you want to use us for that or not. I have noticed fliers for duct cleaning companies that appear to be cheaper than us in that area, but I don't know what or if there is a catch. I know one of them was something like clean all ducts for $150 but the catch was that was if you bought a new a/c system from them!