Paulding.com

What is on your child's reading list?

We would love to know what is on your children's reading list so we can make sure to have them in stock. We have had many kids come in already but we know we don't have all the lists for every teacher in every school. Help us help you by posting a link to your child's list or just putting books on here that you need.

On the same note, if you have last years books that you don't need, bring them in! We love to give you store credit toward your next purchase! We are giving $1-$3 in credit right now for books we need. We are even paying cash for select titles!

Do you have a copy of any of the titles listed below? If so, hurry in to trade them in- we can't keep them in stock and keep re-ordering from our suppliers which mean they cost a tad more for our customers. We would much rather take them from our customers to keep the prices low.

Books in constant need right now:

Pride and Prejudice

Shiver

The Help

Catcher in the Rye

The Great Gatsby

The Chosen

As I Lay Dying

Grapes of Wrath

The Hunger Games

How To Read Literature Life a Professor

In Cold Blood

The Mouse and the Motorcycle

Double Identity

We do have most of these in stock but are down to just a few, so call if you need them!yahoo.gif

I need:

1984 by George Orwell

Dracula by Bram Stoker

Hamlet by William Shakespeare (I remember seeing a copy of HAMLET that had the Shakespearan language one page and the "modern" version/translation on the other)

Do you have them in stock? Also, do you have cliff notes for the aforementioned books?

We have both Dracula and Hamlet in stock and in cliff notes, do you want them held? We will pull them and put them under your name, if you want to PM me that info;o) 1984 is due in Saturday, I think, but will go quick so let me know if you want that held. We may have the cliff notes but will have to check on that. We have tons of them and they take a while to go find but hopefully we can answer quickly.

Susan

In Cold Blood was my favorite book in high school. It's still on my top 5 list!!!

Love this book too! We have them in stock but not many if you need a copy!

We have both Dracula and Hamlet in stock and in cliff notes, do you want them held? We will pull them and put them under your name, if you want to PM me that info;o) 1984 is due in Saturday, I think, but will go quick so let me know if you want that held. We may have the cliff notes but will have to check on that. We have tons of them and they take a while to go find but hopefully we can answer quickly.

Susan

Yes, please! All of the above! PMing information now!

Just got in another 300 or so books, many on the reading lists. Leave your request here or on the answering machine at the store. We are not open today but I will be in there working for a bit later and may be able to reply with answers and let you stop by , by appt.

Susan

• 2 weeks later...

I need chapter books or short novels for a 4th grader, perferrably with a sports theme.

We have plenty of them. Matt Christopher is a good author of the sports theme books, just ask when you stop by. We can point you in the right direction;o)

Can i bring in gently used children's books and trade them for different ones? They are pre-school and early reader levels.

We love to have you bring in books to trade in. This is how we can stay in business by not buying most our inventory for cash, but on trade. Here are our policies so you can be a bit more clear on how we work. To stay in open and in business, we cannot trade 1 for 1 on books but we do have a generous policy to allow you to use your books, cds or dvds toward your next purchase and often you can walk out of store pretty happy with the small amount you are spending at the store.

The Book Worm Bookstore Trade In Policies

We do need to pay the mortgage, light and water bills, insurance, help in the store, packing and shipping supplies, city and county taxes and and and and .... I think you get the picture;o)