Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
dumbestgirlintheworld

I'm back!

Ms. Clara sent me on a 21 day hiatus for "continuous personal attacks" I'm going to complete her sentence and assume that these attacks were on a pcommer, tough it wasn't stated which one or what was said.

Pubby never answered my email.

Shrug. :pardon:

The good news is I'm back...for a day. And I got heaps of work done. How's my peeps?!

Imma gonna need some help raising the mayberries folks!

• Like 3

I will admit to reading that you wanted it, but that was after I uploaded it. :lol:

Uh, I mean I'm just keeping it warm for you. :ninja:

You can have it if you want. I'm sure Ii can find an equally annoying avatar. :lol: Mei lan finds it creepy. Maybe you can creep her out for a while.

I will admit to reading that you wanted it, but that was after I uploaded it. :lol:

Uh, I mean I'm just keeping it warm for you. :ninja:

You can have it if you want. I'm sure Ii can find an equally annoying avatar. :lol: Mei lan finds it creepy. Maybe you can creep her out for a while.

Nope. You can have it. I'm sure there will be more.

OK, a) WELCOME BACK!!! I thought you wuz gone fer a long time! We missed ye!

2) Y'ALL ARE TOTALLY CREEPING ME OUT!!! :D :D :D

OK, a) WELCOME BACK!!! I thought you wuz gone fer a long time! We missed ye!

2) Y'ALL ARE TOTALLY CREEPING ME OUT!!! :D :D :D

I feel creepy.

Glad you're back!

I feel creepy.

Glad you're back!

Good heavens. Even Jenilyn, queen of the creepy avatars, is creeped out. :runningtohide:

Ummmmm, you were supposed to laugh!! :drinks:

Just my dry humor.

oh.

don't mind me. i've been hateful all day.

I need to get laid.

oh.

don't mind me. i've been hateful all day.

I need to get laid.

I got a bullet last week for talking about el sexo con mujeres y drugs con prostitutes de cocaina. !Pinche pendejas! La sexa es muy malo

Is that why you offered to inflate my sack?

Now, that's just naughty dirty talk

Is that why you offered to inflate my sack?

Now, that's just naughty dirty talk

Edited by Colonel Duke LaCross

DGITW:

Sorry about the email. I don't recall seeing it. I do get a few hundred a day including those that replies to email notifications (because we don't direct those to the sender as that would be a violation of our privacy policy as it would be us disclosing your email to anyone ANYONE who PM'd you.

For the record, count the days and you 'll see that I pardoned you early. Just do us a favor and lay off the newbies.

I also 'forgave' a few bullets from 2008 or so and yet you give me a hard time. Dang.

Anyway, welcome back and lay off the newbies. As a rule they are not up to your level of crucifixion; trust me.

pubby

DGITW:

Sorry about the email. I don't recall seeing it. I do get a few hundred a day including those that replies to email notifications (because we don't direct those to the sender as that would be a violation of our privacy policy as it would be us disclosing your email to anyone ANYONE who PM'd you.

For the record, count the days and you 'll see that I pardoned you early. Just do us a favor and lay off the newbies.

I also 'forgave' a few bullets from 2008 or so and yet you give me a hard time. Dang.

Anyway, welcome back and lay off the newbies. As a rule they are not up to your level of crucifixion; trust me.

pubby

Awe!! Thanks for the Pardon!! And the bullet forgiveness! I was walking on a tight rope!

NG - haven't left yet! But today is your last day to have me on the island for a while. Shucks.

Inflatable sacks rule!

Ms. Clara sent me on a 21 day hiatus for "continuous personal attacks" I'm going to complete her sentence and assume that these attacks were on a pcommer, tough it wasn't stated which one or what was said.

PM sent. You were given a bullet for "Continuous personal attacks against another member", the 21-day suspension was because of your bullet count.

Unfortunately, by posting this thread, you have broken another rule.

Public complaints of moderation ...

It is almost inevitable that those who break the rules will end up playing victim and complain about their 'shabby treatment.' As the Pcom popo are directed not to discuss moderation acts in public, the decision to make a complaint public lies solely with the person complaining. As this allows the perpetrator the opportunity to tell their side of the story first.

Whether or not a complaint is justified, the exercise of the right of publicizing a complaint carries with it the sanction of two bullets and all the penalties so associated (suspensions, etc.) except that paulding.com management may, at their sole descretion, provide one or more counterveiling mayberries.

Hence, beginning midnight, December 27, 2006 a person complaining about a moderation action on the public board will automatically earn two bullets regardless of the circumstance ... but the popo on duty or management may, at their discretion, provide mayberries that will negate the automatically assessed sanction. If the popo judges that one bullet will suffice, they may combine the double sanction into the single entry or if they decide that one mayberry is adequate, the popo may determine, with a discussion of the entire episode in the users record, to award a single Mayberry.

PAULDING.COM RULES

PM sent. You were given a bullet for "Continuous personal attacks against another member", the 21-day suspension was because of your bullet count.

Unfortunately, by posting this thread, you have broken another rule.

Public complaints of moderation ...

It is almost inevitable that those who break the rules will end up playing victim and complain about their 'shabby treatment.' As the Pcom popo are directed not to discuss moderation acts in public, the decision to make a complaint public lies solely with the person complaining. As this allows the perpetrator the opportunity to tell their side of the story first.

Whether or not a complaint is justified, the exercise of the right of publicizing a complaint carries with it the sanction of two bullets and all the penalties so associated (suspensions, etc.) except that paulding.com management may, at their sole descretion, provide one or more counterveiling mayberries.

Hence, beginning midnight, December 27, 2006 a person complaining about a moderation action on the public board will automatically earn two bullets regardless of the circumstance ... but the popo on duty or management may, at their discretion, provide mayberries that will negate the automatically assessed sanction. If the popo judges that one bullet will suffice, they may combine the double sanction into the single entry or if they decide that one mayberry is adequate, the popo may determine, with a discussion of the entire episode in the users record, to award a single Mayberry.

PAULDING.COM RULES

Hey now, I gave it 21 days for a response...which doesn't really matter because I'm not a paying member. But imagine that I was? You would have suspended services that I paid for without explanation - which would probably warrant a public inquisition?

Pubby, why do you disable the PM box during suspension?

• Like 2

Guest Hi~ho Silver

DGITW:

As a rule they are not up to your level of crucifixion

pubby

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn, you were gone long enough for me to forget that chick's name.

Pubby never answered my email.

Shrug. :pardon:

The good news is I'm back...for a day. And I got heaps of work done. How's my peeps?!

Imma gonna need some help raising the mayberries folks!

It was BORING with out ya. Welcome back :) You can have some of my mayberries if the po po will let you.

It was BORING with out ya. Welcome back :) You can have some of my mayberries if the po po will let you.

I was actually wondering what I could do to go out in a blaze of glory, as I was really closed to being banished from the island forever!!! :)