Paulding.com

Nanner pudding

Dang you! I just want my nanners to last longer, not sit here and start salivating and thinking how to talk my wife into going to the store and pick up puddin' and Nillers. :p

I heard if you seperate them from the other ones and have them seperate they last a little longer.

I think I'm going to try that.. *Wonders at all the places he can start hiding his nanners.* :huh:

Good luck with that. I usually buy only 2 or 3 at a time to keep the banana anxiety to a minimum. I do know that you should NEVER keep an apple by a nanner. The gases from the apple will cause the banana to rot much faster.

Yeah I've only gotten about 5 good days out of a bunch, which leaves me high and dry for thurs and fri mornings. And banana anxiety.. LOL.. I will discuss that with my doctor to see if he can't give me something since I think that's exactly what I have.

I'm also wondering how to give my apples Gas-X to get them to quit farting on my nanners. 8)

Just my opinion, but I don't think a nanner can be too ripe. Just sayin'... ;)

That cracks me up, Dad and I had a little war over him throwing out the just right ripe nanners when I was there.

He says don't worry we will get more, and I am like yeah but I will have to wait a week for them to turn black again :rofl:

Just my opinion, but I don't think a nanner can be too ripe. Just sayin'... ;)

I'll bring you all my my leftover shriveled up ones Thursday morning.

The one I tried to eat this morning was almost fermented tasting. :(

Try hanging them. My in-laws swear by it.

Well I bought a bunch with 8 in it today.. that's a lot of little nooses to tie tho..

My grandfather does not drive and eats one every day. We usually only take him to the grocery store weekly. He takes them when we buy them and breaks them apart and puts them in the drawer in his fridge. There was one in there one time and I tried to throw it away because it was all brown. He said no it is still good look see. He then peeled it and it was great. He said the fridge will cause them to change color on the peel but they are still good.

I totally forgot about the produce bags! They work awesome, as long as whatever fruit or veggie you put in the bag is dry. I buy them at Big Lots since they are a lot cheaper. They have kept some produce almost three times as long as without the bag. Peeves me off since I think the grocery store should provide the fancy produce-saving bags instead of those useless plastic crud they give you.

I'm also wondering how to give my apples Gas-X to get them to quit farting on my nanners. 8)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by MsGaStorm

I heard if you seperate them from the other ones and have them seperate they last a little longer.

This is true. I always separate mine when I get home with them and they do last a couple of days longer.