Paulding.com

I am absolutely thrilled with my advertising cards!

Last week, I contacted Elwood from Paulding.com (A Biz Member) about printing me up some advertising handouts for the 7/31 Georgia Bridal Show.

I emailed Elwood (the company name is "VanaDorr") my idea about what the advertising card should look like. I got my 4 X 6 advertising cards today. They could not have been closer to

my prototype that I described to Elwood. They were PERFECT.

I don't want to say too much, but the pricing was awesome!! Needless to say - I've found the guy that I want to handle my business cards and advertising printing needs.

Everybody needs business cards! Elwood can put one of those scanning thingees on your business card so that people can find your website easily!

He put a map to the store on the back of my card, too!

You'll have to contact Elwood to get a quote for your printing needs, because if I told you how inexpensive they are, you wouldn't believe me!!

The best part is that the QUALITY is better than the nationwide office supply place that is right across the street! Ten times better!!

I'm happy to have found Elwood at Vanadorr dot com! Y'all excuse me while I go place another order with him!

[flash=728,304]http://www.paulding.com/directory/images/dir/vana.swf

Last week, I contacted Elwood from Paulding.com (A Biz Member) about printing me up some advertising handouts for the 7/31 Georgia Bridal Show.

I emailed Elwood (the company name is "VanaDorr") my idea about what the advertising card should look like. I got my 4 X 6 advertising cards today. They could not have been closer to

my prototype that I described to Elwood. They were PERFECT.

I don't want to say too much, but the pricing was awesome!! Needless to say - I've found the guy that I want to handle my business cards and advertising printing needs.

Everybody needs business cards! Elwood can put one of those scanning thingees on your business card so that people can find your website easily!

He put a map to the store on the back of my card, too!

You'll have to contact Elwood to get a quote for your printing needs, because if I told you how inexpensive they are, you wouldn't believe me!!

The best part is that the QUALITY is better than the nationwide office supply place that is right across the street! Ten times better!!

I'm happy to have found Elwood at Vanadorr dot com! Y'all excuse me while I go place another order with him!

[flash=728,304]http://www.paulding.com/directory/images/dir/vana.swf

Elwood at Vanadorr Designs ROCKS! It really is an awesome value.

Elwood at Vanadorr Designs ROCKS! It really is an awesome value.

Value is exactly right. Why would people NOT want to use Elwood?

I'm all for helping small business -- especially when the product is better and when it costs less!!

The ad on the card that Elwood printed for me says, in part, "Why would anyone ever go anywhere else?"

That's my question about elwood at VanaDorr - why would anyone go ANWHERE ELSE for their ad printing needs?

Everyone should send him a PM to get a quote for what they need -- before he realizes that he's not charging enough!!!

Value is exactly right. Why would people NOT want to use Elwood?

I'm all for helping small business -- especially when the product is better and when it costs less!!

The ad on the card that Elwood printed for me says, in part, "Why would anyone ever go anywhere else?"

That's my question about elwood at VanaDorr - why would anyone go ANWHERE ELSE for their ad printing needs?

Everyone should send him a PM to get a quote for what they need -- before he realizes that he's not charging enough!!!

:clapping: