Paulding.com

Last week for $59 a/c tune up special.

Tune up includes: filter change,

Clean outside a/c or heatpump

Check all moving parts and clean and tighten as needed.

Check electrical connections.

Check freon levels

Check all safety controls

Check temp drop across coil

clean and check thermostat

lubricate moving parts

check for correct rotation of blower wheel...........

If you have not had or never had your a/c tuned up I would definately take advantage of this. I would say atleast 1/3 of our calls this summer has been for things that would never of happend if the a/c just had regular tune ups.

Alot of problems due to dirty filters, dirty outside a/c or heat pump, freon levels not right....

Remember your heating and air system is like your car. It needs regular check ups to work at its maximum efficiency OH and another perk of getting the tune up is a clean system uses less energy so it will save on your power bill. :)

OH and it also includes checking your condensation line drainage. We've had a lot of calls for systems leaking water (including me!). Sometimes that is caused by a problem with your condensation line, like a blockage.

Brrr! After having both A/C units for my house serviced today, cold air is really blowing out! It feels like a fan is on in the room.

$99 total for two units is a good deal. The condenser coils were pretty dirty! Thanks Pinnacle for the tuneup!

I was on vacation last week and missed all the nice things ya'll said about us. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

The $59 ac tune up special is over, but we will still honor it if you just mention it when you call.

We also are running a new special that I'm about to post.

Its $99 for an a/c and furnace tune up and we'll bring the camera and look in your vents/ducts to make sure there are no problems brewing there. I'll put more details in the new post I'm about to make about it.