Paulding.com

I found my original nintendo at my dads. I was so excited :) It is missing the RF switch- Is their something else I can use.

I am dying to play duck hunt, mario brothers, and Link.

You could buy a Wii along with the classic controller, and then re-purchase the original games from Nintendo to play..

OR

You could download an emulator and the game roms, to play on your PC

OR

Buy a new RF switch.

All links are to Google searches and not direct links to any specific site.

I have some games on wii but I wanted to see them old style

If that Gamestop is still in Hiram they might have an RF switch that would work with the old NES.

And remember if the carts don't work try blowing on them.

Gamers from the first Nintendo era know all about blowing that NES cartridge. There was something stupidly magical about blowing the cartridge and suddenly it all worked. For those too young, here's a quick breakdown: Before PlayStation and Super Nintendo -- there was the NES, which universally had an issue that you'd stick in a game and get a blank or messed-up screen. Then you'd proceed to take out the cartridge and using various blowing techniques get the thing to work again.

I found my original nintendo at my dads. I was so excited :) It is missing the RF switch- Is their something else I can use.

Try Gamers in Villa Rica they have all the old style games and systems for sale

Hey wait a sec..

Do you have one of those older box Nintendo units with the yellow and white A/V plugs on the side?

All you need are the two RCA cords. Yellow is video, White is monaural audio, since the NES never did stereo sound.

Should be a TV somewhere in the house with those inputs if it was made within the last 20 years :)

I know what you mean. I am wanting to play Mario Brothers, Golf and Donkey Kong, Sonic The Hedgehog would be nice, too. I have some games and the game box, maybe I can check it out to see if it will even work properly.