Paulding.com

Anyone see the Grafitti, down Hwy 61 South?

Our Church (Pine Ridge Baptist) sign was painted with grafitti, a trailer in Lawrence Junction and the Lawrence Junction sign was also paited with "Brio 61" but, the 61 #'s were on top of each other, not side by side. Has anyone heard about anything regarding "Brio 61?" Could it possibly be gang mischief". I also noticed that the abandoned s/d's (to the left of the curch entrance) chain post had been knocked down (broken) as if the thugs went down into the back of the s/d. I've never been down there before so, I don't know "IF" there was anything to deface.

Our Church (Pine Ridge Baptist) sign was painted with grafitti, a trailer in Lawrence Junction and the Lawrence Junction sign was also paited with "Brio 61" but, the 61 #'s were on top of each other, not side by side. Has anyone heard about anything regarding "Brio 61?" Could it possibly be gang mischief". I also noticed that the abandoned s/d's (to the left of the curch entrance) chain post had been knocked down (broken) as if the thugs went down into the back of the s/d. I've never been down there before so, I don't know "IF" there was anything to deface.

I have seen this. They also sprayed "bloods r pu**ys." This is not a good thing.

I have seen this. They also sprayed "bloods r pu**ys." This is not a good thing.

That is scary.

My son who was in middle school last year said the bloods are a dangerous group. He stated tho that there is a "wanna-be bloods gang" that is actually scarier.

I wonder if the Deputy will come on here and let us know if there are things we need to be aware of?

OK, folks this is the low down. We do have activity in this area. :( That's the bad news. The good news is the Sheriffs office knows about it. They are putting a task force together to help combat this. I reported this info to them, and they will be checking it out. Talk to your kids (I know you already do.) Let them know that they need to tell you about this stuff.

When we lived in Dekalb co. and this stuff started happening we called the police every time something went down. Before you knew it the gang moved on elsewhere. We have to call the police. If these people are harassed enough they will leave.

OK, folks this is the low down. We do have activity in this area. :( That's the bad news. The good news is the Sheriffs office knows about it. They are putting a task force together to help combat this. I reported this info to them, and they will be checking it out. Talk to your kids (I know you already do.) Let them know that they need to tell you about this stuff.

When we lived in Dekalb co. and this stuff started happening we called the police every time something went down. Before you knew it the gang moved on elsewhere. We have to call the police. If these people are harassed enough they will leave.

Thank you.

It is among us and only getting closer.

AGREED that we MUST involve the police at every turn. Gwinnett Co. thought they could ignore their problem years ago and it would just go away. Guess what - THAT DIDN'T WORK, and now look where they are. (Last estimate I saw in the AJC a year or so ago was 400+ gangs just in Gwinnett.)

Gator, where bouts do you live, if you don't mind saying? General area is fine, or you can send me a PM. I'm in NE Paulding and haven't seen anything, but that doesn't meant it's not here.

It was mainly off 61, Ridge Rd and Baker's Bridge Rd from what I was told.

There is some in that area too. This is 61 and Jane Harris area. The trailer park right there across from the Conaco. (SP)

AGREED that we MUST involve the police at every turn. Gwinnett Co. thought they could ignore their problem years ago and it would just go away. Guess what - THAT DIDN'T WORK, and now look where they are. (Last estimate I saw in the AJC a year or so ago was 400+ gangs just in Gwinnett.)

Gator, where bouts do you live, if you don't mind saying? General area is fine, or you can send me a PM. I'm in NE Paulding and haven't seen anything, but that doesn't meant it's not here.

Clean out your PM box. :tappingfoot::lol: Don't have one of those smileys on this board. ;)

Check your other PM box.

Edited by gog8tors

There were gang people in the gypsy trailer park when I was in HS back in the mid 90s. FOLKS and crips mostly. So they aren't new to the area.

BTW way folks stands for "followers of lord king Satan." Yeah pretty bad.

Edited by Jaydensmommy

From what I understand, there is a group in Bridge Station off of Senator Rd, and another down Bakers Bridge Rd. that hangs out in the Bridgestone Ln. Tynesdale Rd. area. This was from a friend's kid who goes to SP High a couple of years ago, but I would guess that the High school kids would know. I don't know what "affiliation" they claim if any or if they are just a bunch of delinquent punks that haven't committed their first class "A" felony yet. Either way, graffiti and petty crime definitely needs to be reported so that the Po Po can keep tabs on these guys.

From what I understand, there is a group in Bridge Station off of Senator Rd, and another down Bakers Bridge Rd. that hangs out in the Bridgestone Ln. Tynesdale Rd. area. This was from a friend's kid who goes to SP High a couple of years ago, but I would guess that the High school kids would know. I don't know what "affiliation" they claim if any or if they are just a bunch of delinquent punks that haven't committed their first class "A" felony yet. Either way, graffiti and petty crime definitely needs to be reported so that the Po Po can keep tabs on these guys.

That sounds like the Douglasville area the Sheriff told me about. We need to be up in arms about this. These punks, (wannabes or full fledged members) go to our kids schools. They can have more influence then parents want them too.

Do you know the signs? I'm thinking we need a 101 in gang.

That sounds like the Douglasville area the Sheriff told me about. We need to be up in arms about this. These punks, (wannabes or full fledged members) go to our kids schools. They can have more influence then parents want them too.

I think that LE will tell you that graffiti along with car and house break-ins in a concentrated area are the first sign of gang activity. When we lived in Powder Springs, the entire neighborhood watched for graffiti. We reported it, and WE cleaned it up immediately as a sign to the punks that we were not intimidated. Of course, when two kids got shot breaking into an occupied house, that helped a lot too. That sort of activity also ebbed and flowed with the group of kids reaching high school age. The real troublemakers would graduate to prison after they turned 18.

I think that LE will tell you that graffiti along with car and house break-ins in a concentrated area are the first sign of gang activity. When we lived in Powder Springs, the entire neighborhood watched for graffiti. We reported it, and WE cleaned it up immediately as a sign to the punks that we were not intimidated. Of course, when two kids got shot breaking into an occupied house, that helped a lot too. That sort of activity also ebbed and flowed with the group of kids reaching high school age. The real troublemakers would graduate to prison after they turned 18.

Well I guess it's time to get busy.

I do not know gang stuff. I'm thinkin' I need a course.

People need to refuse to allow low life scum to make you live in fear. Have to show em you won't stand for their crap and they'll move on.

The one good thing from living in Flint, gangsters and wannabe's no longer scare me :lol: ....oh and Woods' BBQ...mmmm....nom nom.

I live very near where this happened and I for one, am not going to put up with gangs forming in Paulding. Let's form a gang of our own and make some signs for our homes and neighborhoods; "This is an ACTING Neighborhood!", or "This is an ACTING Residence!". Armed Citizens Targeting Intruding Neighborhood Gangs. Maybe if we show that we're not going to allow this to happen and are willing to take measures to stop it, we can curb it before it gets out of hand.

• Like 3

I live very near where this happened and I for one, am not going to put up with gangs forming in Paulding. Let's form a gang of our own and make some signs for our homes and neighborhoods; "This is an ACTING Neighborhood!", or "This is an ACTING Residence!". Armed Citizens Targeting Intruding Neighborhood Gangs. Maybe if we show that we're not going to allow this to happen and are willing to take measures to stop it, we can curb it before it gets out of hand.

I like the acronym. I should think the VERY LEAST a neighborhood could do is join the SO's neighborhood watch program.

BubbaDoo....I like your post and appreciate your stance.

Sadly tho the gangs are already formed and hard at work in our town.

It has been going on for a while. Go sit sometimes in some parking lots in the area and watch what goes on around you. We are not in mayberry anymore.

With that being said, there has got to be a way to dissolve the established gangs or run them out of our area.

Oh great, this is my subdivision. I'm just thrilled about this :angry:

There were gang people in the gypsy trailer park when I was in HS back in the mid 90s. FOLKS and crips mostly. So they aren't new to the area.

BTW way folks stands for "followers of lord king Satan." Yeah pretty bad.

having grown up a a neighborhood that was run by bloods, with the crips controlling the territory 3 blocks away , trust me if another "gang" had tagged such a thing there would have been a body count by now if the real bloods or crips were in this area

just a bunch of wannabe posers, who can still be dangerous

having grown up a a neighborhood that was run by bloods, with the crips controlling the territory 3 blocks away , trust me if another "gang" had tagged such a thing there would have been a body count by now if the real bloods or crips were in this area

just a bunch of wannabe posers, who can still be dangerous

But the wannabe's are worse!!

It was mainly off 61, Ridge Rd and Baker's Bridge Rd from what I was told.

I saw some this afternoon from south of Hiram Sudie / Dallas Nebo on down 61S down to around Pine Shadow.

Anyone getting any real information about these "symbols" and who might be involved?

From the online Merriam-Webster:

Definition of BRIO

: enthusiastic vigor : vivacity, verve

And I'm guessing that the 61 is for Highway 61. So it may be a logo for a gang here on Hwy. 61. The main part of the trailer park seems to be dwindling away but there used to be a lot of trailers that can't be seen from the highway, down the road beside the park, behind the abandoned trailer that was spray painted, where the county's dumpsters were a long time ago. I haven't been down there in years but I've heard it referred to by some of the residents of the park as "the crack hole". Might be a place for the SO to ride through every now and then. I ain't going down there!

I love the thought B, but were you to actually post something of that sort, you would only make your home a target by telling the deviants that there were weapons in the home.

I am of the opinion that there are no gang wannabe's, only gonnabe's. Educate your kids and yourself and call the law for any gang related activity you see. Powder Springs has a gang problem and its just a matter of time before they set up shop in Paulding.

BubbaDoo....I like your post and appreciate your stance.

Sadly tho the gangs are already formed and hard at work in our town.

It has been going on for a while. Go sit sometimes in some parking lots in the area and watch what goes on around you. We are not in mayberry anymore.

With that being said, there has got to be a way to dissolve the established gangs or run them out of our area.

What exactly goes on in the parking lots and which parking lots are you talking about? I guess I don't know what to look for.

I love the thought B, but were you to actually post something of that sort, you would only make your home a target by telling the deviants that there were weapons in the home.

Word.

Friend of mine's father who was so proud of his NRA Sticker when he first put it on his truck, after the 3rd time of his window getting smashed out and yet another one of his firearms stolen from the truck he finally removed it from the back window with a razor blade.

And yes the first 2 times it happened the police told him exactly why his truck was targeted but he didn't learn so fast.

What exactly goes on in the parking lots and which parking lots are you talking about? I guess I don't know what to look for.

I'd like to know myself. I remember a while back someone was talking about a lot of stuff going on in the Chevron parking lot at Hwy 61 & Scoggins. Not sure if thisis the same place that poster was speaking of but, it makes me wonder.

I'd like to know myself. I remember a while back someone was talking about a lot of stuff going on in the Chevron parking lot at Hwy 61 & Scoggins. Not sure if thisis the same place that poster was speaking of but, it makes me wonder.

Well.. I pulled into that parking lot one time and within a few minutes I was leaving with a fat sack of ... McDonalds burgers and fries.. :rofl:

I agree with most of you, you have to be on the look out. A few years ago in my juvenile justice class the cobb gang unit came and presented a slide show. I mean it had 10 and 11 year old kids in church groups recruiting other kids and the adults had no clue.

On the other hand I know it is hard for the schools to know what is a real threat and what isn't. Our principal in middle school got so frustrated because of the threats of gangs that were going to shoot people just for wearing the wrong color shirt. This all started from stuff written on the bathroom stalls. Nothing happened but he was turning kids away left and right from his office because they kept asking if it was true. If your really worried google it. I'm sure there is enough information out there that can atleast point out the most obvious signs to you.