Paulding.com

Help needed

How old is the child? I had a neighbor that was trying to get custody of his child and was dealing with DFACS and they said since 2000 something that the hospitals has started doing legitimazations (sp) when they are born for this reason. So it may be worth him contacting the hospital. And I know for a fact that this was done in his case cause I saw the paper from the hospital that said he was the legitimate father and it saved him some major money.

How old is the child? I had a neighbor that was trying to get custody of his child and was dealing with DFACS and they said since 2000 something that the hospitals has started doing legitimazations (sp) when they are born for this reason. So it may be worth him contacting the hospital. And I know for a fact that this was done in his case cause I saw the paper from the hospital that said he was the legitimate father and it saved him some major money.

Thanks, I'll check on that. She is 1 year old and born at wellstar Cobb.

Granny, if your son would like to set up an appointment, I do offer free consultations, and if he decides to hire me, my retainers are very reasonable (no where near $2500!). Just have him give me a call to set up an appointment.

And good luck to him. I'm glad that he's thinking about this while his child is still very young. Many father's wait way too long to take care of it.

Granny, if your son would like to set up an appointment, I do offer free consultations, and if he decides to hire me, my retainers are very reasonable (no where near $2500!). Just have him give me a call to set up an appointment.

And good luck to him. I'm glad that he's thinking about this while his child is still very young. Many father's wait way too long to take care of it.

Thank you, I will let him know.