Paulding.com

Anyone been to the Cafe? in HIram

Anyone been to Cafe 4:13?

I have been in a couple of times. The burgers are great. The breakfast was good, biscuits are awesome. Eggs...different story. I like eggs cooked in a pan with a little butter or low melt, NOT on the griddle...just MY opinion on the eggs. Salads, they could be better with shredded cheese, bacon bits, and some romaine tossed with the iceburg. My only real drawback is the vibe that is obvious sometimes. and that is given off by the owner/chef. Seems very uptight, and agitated. Does not have that relaxed dining experience. Hope he can make it! It could be a great Cafe!

Edited by Boss Hogg

I have and it was great!! I got the veggie plate and it was so good. The mashed potatoes were real and I got gravy on them. The squash was fresh and cooked perfect. The black eyed peas had been cooked from dry beans and chunks of bacon. The coleslaw and cornbread were made from scratch. Impressed me with the good quality of the food and the serving were generous. Glad I stopped there after church!!!

Where is this place located,where is it near?:mellow:

On HWY 92, Across from the Royal Pet Resort,

Located in the same parking lot as Mom's PC and the Fret Not Guitar Store.

I haven't had a chance to eat there yet myself.

What are the prices like?

• Like 1

They are closed on Mondays. They have a wide variety. Prices are pretty good. I paid 5 dollars for a veggie plate. It had a good size portion of 4 veggies and cornbread. Everthing from biscuits to country fried steak, subs, hot dogs and hamburgers. Pretty much something for everyone. They also have daily specials. Everthing is made to order, Also deserts made by a local baker.

On HWY 92, Across from the Royal Pet Resort,

Located in the same parking lot as Mom's PC and the Fret Not Guitar Store.

I haven't had a chance to eat there yet myself.

What are the prices like?

Edited by Spunkywman
  • Like 1

I have eaten there a few times and its always been good. The country fried steak lunch special is very good.

The biscuits are good and they have have a drive thru if your in a hurry. Pricing is very reasonable.

Give it a try and support the local businesses.

I ate there once. The people were very nice and I really wanted to like it but I didn't. I am not one to waste food but I actually didn't finish what I got and threw it out.

I plan to go back and try something else though. Like I said the people working could not have been any nicer.

We went a few weeks ago and I had baked chicken, squash, man n cheese and a biscuit. All very good! The biscuits weren't very pretty buy very tasty. My husband got a burger and was really happy with it!

We having been meaning to stop in again but just haven't had the chance.

I don't think I saw salads listed last time I went. What kind did they have?

• Like 1

Fred is very focused and is giving his all to get this business up and running. He used to have a catering service. He is one of those people that never stops moving. He is a great person.

Anyone been to Cafe 4:13?

I have been in a couple of times. The burgers are great. The breakfast was good, biscuits are awesome. Eggs...different story. I like eggs cooked in a pan with a little butter or low melt, NOT on the griddle...just MY opinion on the eggs. Salads, they could be better with shredded cheese, bacon bits, and some romaine tossed with the iceburg. My only real drawback is the vibe that is obvious sometimes. and that is given off by the owner/chef. Seems very uptight, and agitated. Does not have that relaxed dining experience. Hope he can make it! It could be a great Cafe!

• Like 1

Just wanted let ya'll know something I just found out about Cafe 4:13. They are not normally open at night but this Friday evening they are trying out karaoke night. Its for families so no alcohol but lots of good food and fun to be had. Give this place a shot if you love good Southern food. I have become hooked on this place.....LOL

Have a wonderful glorious day!! :wub: :yahoo: