Paulding.com

Ours was out, but is back on now. It went out around 6:30ish and came back on about 9:10. Ridge Road area.

I just received a NIXLE message that Laird Rd is closed in the area of 1478 due to downed power lines and trees. Just an FYI.

Same here. The power flickered for several minutes but didn't go out. I am between the East Paulding at 381 intersection and Mt.Tabor Park.

STILL no power!!!!! It's been out since 6:15 last night. Still can't get through to Greystone. When I check our restoration "status" online it says NOT KNOWN.

I live in Park Place Sub off Mt. Tabor Church and ours has been out since just after 6:00 last night. Couldn't reach Greystone until this morning at work and they are like "sorry, no ETA on when it'll be back on." Sucks.

Power was off nine hours...a tree fell across the road and brought the power lines down next to my house. A Paulding firefighter advised "There are outages all over Paulding with the worse being at Yorkville. Deadend lines will be the last to be repaired."

STILL no power!!!!! It's been out since 6:15 last night. Still can't get through to Greystone. When I check our restoration "status" online it says NOT KNOWN.

PLEASE don't attempt to call the credit union in an attempt to find out the status of your power. I had 3 people misdial and leave their names, home phone #s and credit union account numbers on my answering machine. Each one wanted to know if I could help them find out when their electricity would be turned on. One was enough nice enough to leave the check number and date of payment for her last bill.... :blink: :blink: :blink:

ETA: I don't work for either the credit union or Greystone - these geniuses just can't dial the right phone number.

Edited by LisaC

I live in Park Place Sub off Mt. Tabor Church and ours has been out since just after 6:00 last night. Couldn't reach Greystone until this morning at work and they are like "sorry, no ETA on when it'll be back on." Sucks.

Well HELLO neighbor.....That's where I live too. Neighbor texted me at 12:45 that power is restored. Greystone's website still says it's down and they were supposed to do an automated call when it was restored and I haven't gotten that either. Just glad that I will only be tossing my fridge food and not freezer too.