Paulding.com

OMG, YES!!!! I hate it when that happens, and then you're like :blink: really?!! ugh....what was I thinking! LOLOL

I know.......RIGHT.....where are your friends when you need them!!!

I would expect my kids to tell me I look like an idiot or something....

Maybe we should start a fashion texting chain in the mornings....text a pic of yourself to your friends and see if you look cute or not!! :drinks:

I know.......RIGHT.....where are your friends when you need them!!!

I would expect my kids to tell me I look like an idiot or something....

Maybe we should start a fashion texting chain in the mornings....text a pic of yourself to your friends and see if you look cute or not!! :drinks:

THAT sounds like a plan!!! :lol:

8) I need some friends to text that will reply back honestly

:lol: :lol:

My daughter has no problem telling me if she doesn't like something I am wearing, but she does not mind one bit going to school in huge baggy sweat pants, flip flops, and not even brushing her hair! What 15 yo girl does that? :nea:

I am so glad school is out in 2 days so I don't have to deal with fighting with her in the mornings. <_<

My daughter has no problem telling me if she doesn't like something I am wearing, but she does not mind one bit going to school in huge baggy sweat pants, flip flops, and not even brushing her hair! What 15 yo girl does that? :nea:

I am so glad school is out in 2 days so I don't have to deal with fighting with her in the mornings. dry.gif

well I wish you woulda told me I looked like a cow Saturday!

:unsure: :o

I thought you looked awesome Saturday night! I didn't realize you were talking about those pictures of you! You looked great. Your hubby didn't complain, now did he?

lol no...I just saw the one that was on his phone...ugh

I am so glad school is out in 2 days so I don't have to deal with fighting with her in the mornings. <_<

...raises hand ... MY 16 year old wears her 200lb Daddy's sweat pants to school to BUM IT! And no, no matter how much I beg and plead, she refuses to yield. 99.9% of the time she is two hours in straight ironing her hair, makeup and looking oh too cute, but there is that freaking sweat pants day that I dread letting anyone see her get out of my truck! I fear someone will think I MAKE HER dress that way!!! aka child abuse!

Oh dear Lawd....YES!!! After years of avoiding the camera at family functions bc of my weight, I decided this Easter I would step in to the frame from time to time. I had lost 42lbs, was down from a 14/16 to a loose 10. I was SO PROUD of myself! HONEY, when I saw the pics I was DANG!!! NEVER again! I didn't look any smaller, my hair (that I thought was "working it" that morning) looked like a bad wig that had been knocked sideways on my head, and my calf's looked like they belonged to a linebacker. My makeup was so out of balance between my eyes and lips that I looked like I went from a 3 day drunk to a 12 step rehab sober from the time I started to the time I finished applying it! :shok: :o

I knew it wasn't the camera bc everybody else looked good and NORMAL! :huh:

I told my kids the next time they cn take my picture is when I'm laying in my coffin! :lol: :rofl:

...raises hand ... MY 16 year old wears her 200lb Daddy's sweat pants to school to BUM IT! And no, no matter how much I beg and plead, she refuses to yield. 99.9% of the time she is two hours in straight ironing her hair, makeup and looking oh too cute, but there is that freaking sweat pants day that I dread letting anyone see her get out of my truck! I fear someone will think I MAKE HER dress that way!!! aka child abuse!

At least yours will do something with her hair. Mine does a couple of times a week, and the rest she doesn't care one bit.

When I was her age, I was up at 5am to shower, do my hair and put on the perfect outfit with matching earrings and everything. I would not be seen getting mail without having make up on. :nea: 8)

Oh dear Lawd....YES!!! After years of avoiding the camera at family functions bc of my weight, I decided this Easter I would step in to the frame from time to time. I had lost 42lbs, was down from a 14/16 to a loose 10. I was SO PROUD of myself! HONEY, when I saw the pics I was DANG!!! NEVER again! I didn't look any smaller, my hair (that I thought was "working it" that morning) looked like a bad wig that had been knocked sideways on my head, and my calf's looked like they belonged to a linebacker. My makeup was so out of balance between my eyes and lips that I looked like I went from a 3 day drunk to a 12 step rehab sober from the time I started to the time I finished applying it! :shok: :o

I told my kids the next time they cn take my picture is when I'm laying in my coffin! :lol: :rofl:

Girl...it couldn't be that bad but you sure did make me laugh at your description of it! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, I thought I was looking pretty hawt on Saturday :blink:

Girl...it couldn't be that bad but you sure did make me laugh at your description of it! :rofl:

Well then....you're my good deed of the day! :yahoo: Girl....no, I was pretty dang accurate in my description. ;)

As my kids would say "fo Reeeel" :db:

HAHAHAHAHAHAA I swear, this is me! hahahahahaaaaa

After seeing the pics from the wedding, I now realize just how bad my posture is. I loved the dress, but it would have looked so much better if I had stood up straight.

As far as having a friend that will tell you how you really look, AMEN!!! Thank you Emily for helping me pick out my dress for the wedding.

Have you ever gotten dressed, thought you looked pretty cute and then looked at a picture someone took and realized you didn't look cute AT ALL????? :blink:

Yeah...way to start the morning :rofl:

Yes. <_<

Oh, please. I've known you for years - you are that put together mom that somehow gets three girls out the door and all of your look so put together and awesome. Now, me, that's a different story - and I have two boys - there's not much to getting them ready to go.

:)! You always look great and you always have a great looking family.