Paulding.com

To the gold Chrysler SB on 92 at East Paulding Dr

that I was not the first car in line at the redlight!dry.gif So Here is the situation, about 0720 or so we were sitting at the red light waiting for it to cycle green. No one in the left turn lane but the right / straight lane is backed up to Antioch Rd. or so. (about 80 - 100 yards back) I'm near the back of the line and see this car coming and he starts to go across the yellow gore area / centerline to get into the left turn lane. That is a no-no btw folks. I'm thinking that is pretty gutsy / dangerous but the left turn lane is emty so what do I care. Little did I realize he had no intention of turning left! He hit the intersection and cut the motorcycleoff that was first in line to continue south on 92!!:wacko: :wacko: This @$$hat literally went around about 20 cars! If it had been me in front, there would likely have been some paint swapping between us!dry.gif Why do these folks feel that they own the roads and the rules of the road and civility in general just do not apply to them.

I feel better now.

The rest of ya'll drive careful.:drinks:

ok so maybe you shouldn't drink...:p

People are nuts with the way they drive. I hope this was a one time thing and that maybe they had some kind of emergency. Still, it's really stupid to put other peoples lives in jeopardy. Glad s/he didn't cause an accident, especially with the motorcycle.

edit: Now I'm re-thinking the emergency notion, civilians don't get to drive that way nor should we. S/he was probably just running late. Better to be late than dead.

The same exact thing happened to me over on 278 a couple of weeks ago. The only difference is that is was an idiot on a motorcyle that came up beside me and swerved over in front of me when the light turned green. I so wanted to do some serious bump drafting that day!

People are nuts with the way they drive. I hope this was a one time thing and that maybe they had some kind of emergency. Still, it's really stupid to put other peoples lives in jeopardy. Glad s/he didn't cause an accident, especially with the motorcycle.

edit: Now I'm re-thinking the emergency notion, civilians don't get to drive that way nor should we. S/he was probably just running late. Better to be late than dead.

No doubt there are some major azzhats out there who are more than capable of this type of behavior, but my first thought was maybe it was an emergency of some sort.

when I was 16 we were camping when my little brother cut his leg VERY deeply. My mom threw him in the car and drove like a bat outta hell to the nearest hospital. I'm pretty sure she ticked off a few drivers that day.

No doubt there are some major azzhats out there who are more than capable of this type of behavior, but my first thought was maybe it was an emergency of some sort.

when I was 16 we were camping when my little brother cut his leg VERY deeply. My mom threw him in the car and drove like a bat outta hell to the nearest hospital. I'm pretty sure she ticked off a few drivers that day.

One of the VERY first things that we learn in EVOC (emergency vehicle operation and control), and I have been through Police and Fire EVOC schools, is that it is ALWAYS better to operate with caution and get there a few seconds later than to operate in a "all out" mode where you may not get there at all. There is NO excuse for that kind of driving! Even if it were an emergency, you would be better served to call 911 and get an ambulance that can operate in a similar manner legally while at the same time providing treatment while enroute to the hospital.

• Like 1

I do believe that is the same car that pulls crap like that almost every morning. And it's a SHE!!! Her dumb@ss ends up behind me many mornings. I go down 92 to Macland and turn left, and then I turn right on Poplar Springs.

She ends up behind me at the light to turn onto Macland, rides my @ss and tries to pass me on double yellow. When she can't do that, she tries to cut me off and get ahead of me when the lane opens up to turn onto Poplar Springs. I won't let her do it.

Then she drives like a maniac all the way down Poplar Springs until we get to 278 where we both turn left. She gets in the other lane, going the wrong direction, and zips past me to get ahead of me. If there are other cars in the left turn lane, she will act like she is going to go straight across 278, and then do a sudden turn, cutting people off who are turning left on my side of the intersection, AND the people sitting on the other side coming the other way who are trying to turn. I am amazed every morning that she does not get herself or someone else killed. I hate that a cop is not sitting there seeing this every morning.

One of the VERY first things that we learn in EVOC (emergency vehicle operation and control), and I have been through Police and Fire EVOC schools, is that it is ALWAYS better to operate with caution and get there a few seconds later than to operate in a "all out" mode where you may not get there at all. There is NO excuse for that kind of driving! Even if it were an emergency, you would be better served to call 911 and get an ambulance that can operate in a similar manner legally while at the same time providing treatment while enroute to the hospital.

Of course it's better to operate with caution, I agree. But tell that to a momma with her son bleeding to death (so the thought :D )in the back seat, and she'll tell ya the get the bleep out of her way.

And this all happened before there were cell phones and we were camping, no phones.

I was just offering a "what if". I'd be just as pissed if I saw it happen. I hate a-hole drivers.

I do believe that is the same car that pulls crap like that almost every morning. And it's a SHE!!! Her dumb@ss ends up behind me many mornings. I go down 92 to Macland and turn left, and then I turn right on Poplar Springs.

She ends up behind me at the light to turn onto Macland, rides my @ss and tries to pass me on double yellow. When she can't do that, she tries to cut me off and get ahead of me when the lane opens up to turn onto Poplar Springs. I won't let her do it.

Then she drives like a maniac all the way down Poplar Springs until we get to 278 where we both turn left. She gets in the other lane, going the wrong direction, and zips past me to get ahead of me. If there are other cars in the left turn lane, she will act like she is going to go straight across 278, and then do a sudden turn, cutting people off who are turning left on my side of the intersection, AND the people sitting on the other side coming the other way who are trying to turn. I am amazed every morning that she does not get herself or someone else killed. I hate that a cop is not sitting there seeing this every morning.

wow! ok, forget what I said before. :lol: This biatch needs a smack down.

• Like 2

wow! ok, forget what I said before. :lol: This biatch needs a smack down.

So let me get this right. This driver may be the same person as the one who routinely follows this path and is... ahem... quite the discourteous driver to say the least. So I say since we know her schedule, route and attitude then we need to have some fun at her expense. We start setting up before she gets there. We get one of us to give an approach heads up and then have a whole bunch of us "staged for affect" so that we can maximize both her aggravation levels and transit time. We can drive side by si on 2 lane roads, Temporarily "stall out" in locations like today's blocking her ability to go around folks in these areas. And in general just have a really fun time causing her grief.:drinks:

Or we could video tape her and forward it to the local jurisdictions as evidence so that they may consider placing cruisers at locations where her actions might be caught by the police.

I know lots of work for something so trivial, but I do so love it when someone gets what they truly deserve because they are an @$$hat. That is the part I miss most about being a police officer. The times when you actually caught someone doing something as stupid as that. And it has happened, just ask the guys I wound up taking to jail because they littered.:rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2

So let me get this right. This driver may be the same person as the one who routinely follows this path and is... ahem... quite the discourteous driver to say the least. So I say since we know her schedule, route and attitude then we need to have some fun at her expense. We start setting up before she gets there. We get one of us to give an approach heads up and then have a whole bunch of us "staged for affect" so that we can maximize both her aggravation levels and transit time. We can drive side by si on 2 lane roads, Temporarily "stall out" in locations like today's blocking her ability to go around folks in these areas. And in general just have a really fun time causing her grief.:drinks:

Or we could video tape her and forward it to the local jurisdictions as evidence so that they may consider placing cruisers at locations where her actions might be caught by the police.

I know lots of work for something so trivial, but I do so love it when someone gets what they truly deserve because they are an @$$hat. That is the part I miss most about being a police officer. The times when you actually caught someone doing something as stupid as that. And it has happened, just ask the guys I wound up taking to jail because they littered.:rofl: :rofl:

I have my camera with me and charged at all times, but hard to get it ready and film when driving myself. I wish just once I could be BEHIND her instead of in front of her. It would make getting her on tape a little easier. This week is the last week I will go that route because I will no longer be dropping my daughter at EPHS in the mornings. Maybe the timing will be right in the next 2 days. :pardon:

We can drive side by si on 2 lane roads, Temporarily "stall out" in locations like today's blocking her ability to go around folks in these areas. :

The only problem with that is with this persons attitude, they wouldn't think twice about going around, using the other directions lane. Many years ago there used to be a state trooper giving traffic reports on a C&W radio station. He called them IGGII (I Got to Go,I am Important) drivers.

UNBELIEVABLE... sad to say but if that person keeps driving that way one day it will catch up to them and it won't be pretty.

Yes, it does catch up with them but don't you feel for the person who accidentally gets in the way!

Let the po po deal with her! Investigator Guy lives just down the road from that intersection and passes thru there right about that time every day.... jus saying.

Ya'll be careful out there!

That's the same thing that chaps my a$$ at the intersection of Dallas Hwy/278/Bill Carruth! If you're going straight, get in the proper lane.....the left lane! Don't fly down the right hand lane and then cut off everyone who did the proper thing by getting in the left lane. Or that little extra right hand strip on going over the bridge on 92 just passed Hiram Sudie! :angry2:

• Like 1

That's the same thing that chaps my a$$ at the intersection of Dallas Hwy/278/Bill Carruth! If you're going straight, get in the proper lane.....the left lane! Don't fly down the right hand lane and then cut off everyone who did the proper thing by getting in the left lane. Or that little extra right hand strip on going over the bridge on 92 just passed Hiram Sudie! :angry2:

:blush: Ummm... guilty... but with stipulations. I have to already know that I will be traveling faster than those vehicles. Trust me there have been many mornings when I wound up behind a garbage truck or someone who insists on 35 mph on the main portion of 92.:wacko: Also if I will not be the lead car on the right, I do not mess with it. If I can not personally control whether or not I can pass the first car, it is not worth the aggravation and I never wait until I get to the used car place to try and merge over. That has happened to me in the left lane many times.

:blush: Ummm... guilty... but with stipulations. I have to already know that I will be traveling faster than those vehicles. Trust me there have been many mornings when I wound up behind a garbage truck or someone who insists on 35 mph on the main portion of 92.:wacko: Also if I will not be the lead car on the right, I do not mess with it. If I can not personally control whether or not I can pass the first car, it is not worth the aggravation and I never wait until I get to the used car place to try and merge over. That has happened to me in the left lane many times.

Well at least you're honest about it and have reasons/limitations to your actions. ;) I've had people (like my DH) who says it's my right to do whatever I want right there. There wouldn't be that extra strip if it weren't meant to be used. That "my time is more important than yours" attitude is the real problem. I have a self diagnosed case of MAJOR road rage :pardon:

If I had to drive on the interstates in the mornings/afternoons I would most definitely be another stain on the reputation of Paulding residents on the evening news! :good: :lol:

Guess who was behind me again this morning!!!

This time I didn't see her until she came flying up on me on 278, just as I was about to turn right onto Florence Rd. She tried to cut me off to get in front of me so she could turn first. She wasn't able to do it because of a truck sitting in the right lane going straight.

At this intersection, she normally goes straight, but if the light is red, then she acts like she is going to turn onto Florence, but instead she flies across the intersection and makes a right off of Florence onto 278 avoiding the red light.

I hope that makes sense. This woman is a nut job!

This time I didn't see her until she came flying up on me on 278, just as I was about to turn right onto Florence Rd. She tried to cut me off to get in front of me so she could turn first. She wasn't able to do it because of a truck sitting in the right lane going straight.

At this intersection, she normally goes straight, but if the light is red, then she acts like she is going to turn onto Florence, but instead she flies across the intersection and makes a right off of Florence onto 278 avoiding the red light.

I get mad just reading about her. I'm pretty sure I hate her.

• Like 2

I get mad just reading about her. I'm pretty sure I hate her.

I know I do. She is behind me at least 2-3 days a week, and the danger she puts every one else in is ridiculous.

Bright side is, I will no longer be going that route after tomorrow. At least not until school starts back. :yahoo: :yahoo:

A gold Chrysler 300 M?

I got some friends in Powder Springs PD that might want to know about her if this is her normal path / Routine.;)

A gold Chrysler 300 M?

I got some friends in Powder Springs PD that might want to know about her if this is her normal path / Routine.;)

It is her normal path of routine, and yes that is the one. I sure wish I could get behind her one time and snap a pic of that license plate. Maybe I should have let her cut me off and get in front of me.

SOMEONE REALLY NEEDS TO DO "SOMETHING" TO STOP HER CRAZY DRIVING BEFORE SHE HURTS/KILLS SOMEONE ELSE!!!!! POWDER SPRINGS POPO IS "NOT" THE ONES TO BE MESSING WITH. WHEN I WORKED AT RHODES FURNITURE, THEY HAD OUR DELIVERY DRIVERS STOPPED ABOUT EVERY WEEK. THEY WERE CHECKING THEIR ID'S/INSURANCE AND WEIGHT OF THE TRUCK.

• Like 1

What an incredible fool that person was! I could care less if they want to kill themselves but pulling a stunt like that puts me and my family at risk of serious injury and that's where I draw the line. There would have been a good old fashioned beat down occur if I saw that one!

Why times do you usually encounter that driver along that intersection? I'll certainly keep and eye out and make sure that we get her license plate information!

What an incredible fool that person was! I could care less if they want to kill themselves but pulling a stunt like that puts me and my family at risk of serious injury and that's where I draw the line. There would have been a good old fashioned beat down occur if I saw that one!

Why times do you usually encounter that driver along that intersection? I'll certainly keep and eye out and make sure that we get her license plate information!

She ends up behind me around 7:25 at Macland and Poplar Springs, follows me all the way down Poplar Springs and we turn left onto 278, and then I turn right onto Florence. The entire time, she is driving like a wacko, putting several people in danger. We usually end up at the last intersection about 7:30.

I am so glad that for the next 3 moths I won't be taking that path. I will be coming down 278 all the way to Florence now. I guess I may still meet up with her between Poplar Springs and Florence.

Today's update. Every 3rd day I am in position to take the route given by fitfabandfree home from work at the proper time so it was only a matter of time before I ran across this woman again. Today was the day. First off let me say that I was not about to post info on someone without proof that I had the right person. So this is what happened. I got behind the 300M on Poplar at Macland. I followed it on its route as it is the same general route that I take. Here is my assessment of her driving "style". She does not seem to be an excessive speeder. She does seem to have an extreme aversion to maintaining a lane and to sitting still at red lights. She was all over the centerline / gore area at Poplar and 278. As we got to Florence Rd. she suddenly decided that she would rather turn right onto Florence from 278 in the inside lane. While she did this on real short notice, it was done in an argueably safe manner. She then turned left on the connector from Florence going back to CH James PKWY. What she did there astounded me!!:o :o

Here is a picture...

What you see is a pool van turning right onto C.H. James. If you look very closely at the front of the van, you will see the front end of her car. The van was waiting to turn right on red. She was behind him. I was behind her. She WENT AROUND HIM ON THE LEFT!! as he was making his turn.:wacko: :wacko: WTH?!?!? Notice that the van's brake lights are on as a result of it being cut off and slamming on the brakes.

You will also find attached a better picture of her car.

300msmall.bmp

300Mtag.bmp

Today's update. Every 3rd day I am in position to take the route given by fitfabandfree home from work at the proper time so it was only a matter of time before I ran across this woman again. Today was the day. First off let me say that I was not about to post info on someone without proof that I had the right person. So this is what happened. I got behind the 300M on Poplar at Macland. I followed it on its route as it is the same general route that I take. Here is my assessment of her driving "style". She does not seem to be an excessive speeder. She does seem to have an extreme aversion to maintaining a lane and to sitting still at red lights. She was all over the centerline / gore area at Poplar and 278. As we got to Florence Rd. she suddenly decided that she would rather turn right onto Florence from 278 in the inside lane. While she did this on real short notice, it was done in an argueably safe manner. She then turned left on the connector from Florence going back to CH James PKWY. What she did there astounded me!!:o :o

Here is a picture...

What you see is a pool van turning right onto C.H. James. If you look very closely at the front of the van, you will see the front end of her car. The van was waiting to turn right on red. She was behind him. I was behind her. She WENT AROUND HIM ON THE LEFT!! as he was making his turn.:wacko: :wacko: WTH?!?!? Notice that the van's brake lights are on as a result of it being cut off and slamming on the brakes.

I am so glad you were able to take those pics, and witness her craziness. She pretends to turn right onto Florence if cars are sitting at that light, but always cuts back over and turns right onto 278. She does not care who she cuts off or how many accidents she almost causes. This woman is nuts.

Here is a picture...

i saw her this morning at the same place. i was waiting to make a right turn on red onto 278. when i started to make my turn, she came from the left lane, and cut me off. she is really going to get someone hurt. i think she is simply a dumba&&, not agressive.
  • 2 months later...