Paulding.com

Good God I am an idiot

OK so Im a reasonably intelligent person but every once in a while something can gappen that makes me see how truly naive I am at times. Today is one of those times and I am NOT a happy camper :angry2:

Yes, when things "GAPPEN", remorse occasionally follows.

OK so Im a reasonably intelligent person but every once in a while something can gappen that makes me see how truly naive I am at times. Today is one of those times and I am NOT a happy camper :angry2:

Who do I need to "talk to"

Yes, when things "GAPPEN", remorse occasionally follows.

oh hush it...Im posting from my phone and I am PISSED...typos happen!

Who do I need to "talk to"

I guess me and my dumbass...Im the one who let it happen...

oh I've learned my lesson...don't trust ANYONE :angry:

Uh oh, someone is in big trouble -- so glad it's not me and if it is me, let me know so I can change my name, move out of the county, update my will, etc.

I agree.... people are evil asses... Been burned wayyyyy to many times, now I just rely on the Mrs for the trust part and the others I just make up good stories to keep their gossiping up to what I think is an acceptable level so they aren't so freakin nosy... :ninja:

Oh, honey, I could tell you stories. This is a MAJOR thing I hate about myself. I am trying to get better as I get older, but I swear sometimes I still get snookered. A friend (who had just betrayed me) told me one time, "You give people WAAAAAAAAAY too much credit." Obviously. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

If you need a shoulder to cry on, you can use mine. :sigh: