Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Raider

Anyone watching all my children

since I can not get out side raining, I am watching all my children, have they rescued the wrong Erica? and who is the impostor?

I had read on soapnet that it could be her sister ( I did not remember she had a sister) or they gave a list of 10 could be kidnappers

who is Jane? that is who it is suppose to be.. the only one I can think of is Janet which is Jake's wife's mother... but didn't she die?

lol. Erica was kidnapped by someone who looks just like her... She (the impostor) said her name was "Jane Doe" when she introduced herself to Erica. The real Erica is still in the bunker (made up to look like her own bedroom) yelling to be let out. The impostor set off a bomb that blew up the whole building except of course the bunker. Seems to be a fanantic fan of hers. Always wanted to be her and NOW is pretending to be her. Happens all the time in real life... right?

Her daughter already notice something weird.

So sad this show is going off the air in Sept. It will be missed.

I thought Janet was in a mental hospital ..That she can escape from......amc last day to air is Sept 26...That is so sad

I thought Janet was in a mental hospital ..That she can escape from......amc last day to air is Sept 26...That is so sad

I have no idea... I lost her some were LOL