Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
SouthernScarlett

Piece of CRAP

He's cooking HOT WINGS (NO carb meal!!!) so he said to tell you:

That's "about" what he said, but I'm on vodka so I could have gotten it a little wrong. :lol:

Edited to add: OMG!!! I just fiqured out you can talk in to the phone and it will type it out for you in the form of a TEXT!!! Who says you can't text and drive!!!!!! :clapping:

I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!

My son has a phone that does that, and we have a friend who was talking in to his phone sending a voice text the first time I seen him do that I thought what the heck is he doing LOL

My BB.....

So glad I stopped drinking the blackberry koolaid earlier this week and got a Droid.

I agree. I never was a Blackberry fan. I had a BB Storm several years ago. I took it back less than a week later and got an ENV 3.

Now get you an iPhone, and you'll really have your mind blown. :)

As far as stuff I have gotten that is crap, well -

Pretty much ALL of those 'As Seen On TV' products are junk. They never work as advertised. I bought a straightener from TV one time called a True Ceramic Pro (or something like that) that literally worked two weeks and died on me. After googling I found out that it was a very common thing for that product. Aqua Globes were a disappointment, and Moon Sand. I refuse to buy anymore of that stuff.

Edited by Jaydensmommy

I fully agree with that!! My work truck is a Ford, and it's tough as nails!

My husband is having a heck of a time with his f-150. It misfires. he's taken it to a few people to have it looked at and nobody can figure out what's wrong. :unsure: He has vowed to never buy another. I guess he's thinking Chevy for next time.

Homelite weed eater... hard to start, hard to use, pain in my behind.

LG Refrigerator. Side by Side POS. Ice maker spits out about 10 cubes every 4 hours if we are lucky. WILL NEVER buy an LG appliance again. Lesson learned.

I went on a mower repair house call today. The gentleman just bought a NEW riding mower in March, only used it once and one of the blades just fell off!! Also noticed his deck height lever was also broken. I'm tellin' ya folks.....it's not just mowers, it's a little bit of EVERYTHING. Too many companies got into that BAD idea of laying off older, higher paid, EXPERIENCED workers, in favor of hiring young'ns outa school. The result? SHODDY work!! ;) And quality control is clear out the window.

BTW, I'm not slamming new guys or gals learning a trade. I train a young man every year, but there STILL needs to be that guy (or girl) who's been in the bizz long enough to catch mistakes, answer questions, and help these young folks learn how to do things right.

Bought a new Dodge Charger in January. 1st and last Dodge. Lesson learned.

I have been jealous of my husband's new Droid X for the last several weeks. I steal it every chance I get to see all the cool things it does! Have you seen the fingerprint scanner??? It's almost always accurate!! Except when it said I was evil.:ph34r: Then again, I was plotting to scam a way to get myself one!

My BB.....

So glad I stopped drinking the blackberry koolaid earlier this week and got a Droid.

Too funny. I was just going to say my Droid - so glad I went back to my Blackberry Torch.

Bought a new Dodge Charger in January. 1st and last Dodge. Lesson learned.

I have been jealous of my husband's new Droid X for the last several weeks. I steal it every chance I get to see all the cool things it does! Have you seen the fingerprint scanner??? It's almost always accurate!! Except when it said I was evil.:ph34r: Then again, I was plotting to scam a way to get myself one!

DO NOT.....I repeat DO NOT start playing angry birds on your husbands phone!!

That sheeze is like crack!!

This was way back in the day. I bet a few ladies on here would agree with me. :crazy:

Magnalite003.jpg

OUCH!!! I used it once and gave it away. That thing was awful!

Worst cars out there?

Kia, Suzuki, Land Rover, Jaguar, VW & Saab...

The only Kias that are worth a flip are late model Hyundais in drag.

An article I wrote about POS cars... and a few good trucks.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2009/02/hammer-time-kiametrics/