Paulding.com

Tender Loving Pet Grooming

Please join Tender Loving Pet Grooming to raise money for Paulding Animal Control. We are hosting a Re-Grand Opening at our new facility, at 200 Buchanan St. on Saturday, May 21st from 12p.m. to 6 p.m. We are also hosting a free Bluegrass Concert from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Join us in the A.M. to purchase a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts and all day to purchase Rodney's BBQ. All proceeds go to Paulding Animal Control.

The festivities include:

• Expo Booths
  • Best Dressed Pet Contest
  • Bone Hunt
  • Raffles
  • Silent Auction
  • Face Painting
  • Games
  • Door Prizes
  • $5.00 Pet Pedicure

Our facility is located at 200 Buchanan St. Directly behind the Paulding Hospital, Emergency Room. Please feel free to contact us at 770-445-2698

• Like 1

Hey Luke, I have my donations ready for the auction. You can pick them up at your convenience. Good luck, hope you have a great turnout, and congrats on your new location! Thank you for all you do for animal control!

Please join Tender Loving Pet Grooming to raise money for Paulding Animal Control. We are hosting a Re-Grand Opening at our new facility, at 200 Buchanan St. on Saturday, May 21st from 12p.m. to 6 p.m. We are also hosting a free Bluegrass Concert from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Join us in the A.M. to purchase a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts and all day to purchase Rodney's BBQ. All proceeds go to Paulding Animal Control.

The festivities include:

• Expo Booths
  • Best Dressed Pet Contest
  • Bone Hunt
  • Raffles
  • Silent Auction
  • Face Painting
  • Games
  • Door Prizes
  • $5.00 Pet Pedicure

Our facility is located at 200 Buchanan St. Directly behind the Paulding Hospital, Emergency Room. Please feel free to contact us at 770-445-2698

I want to enter my newest chi in the best dressed pet contest!!!

I need help with ideas to dress her up, she has very short hair.

I was thinking maybe some sparkly little leg warmers, some sparkly ribbons on a collar.

What about some magnetic earrings, you know the kind the kids use to get.

Only thing is I can't sew, anybody have an ideas to help me out?

Does anyone know what time the Best Dressed Pet Contest starts???

Are you going to give me and Katy a run for out money!!! You are so talented I can't wait to see your furbaby!!

The great thing is the proceeds go to the furbabies! :wub: :wub: :wub:

We will be there :good: if i can find out what time the contest starts. :D

I will ask Luke on Friday or before if I can catch him.

I am planning to have dinner there also since Rodney's is serving!!

Good luck all with the contest, wish I could be there to see it but I am working , I gave Luke some balloons for the event compliments of Balloons On Demand.Please take pics LPPT.

I will be taking pics!!! I think it is going to be fun, it's free and how much fun to let the kids dress their dogs up and parade them around!

It should be a lot of fun!!!

I will be taking pics!!! I think it is going to be fun, it's free and how much fun to let the kids dress their dogs up and parade them around!

It should be a lot of fun!!!

PSST the grand prize is a Miche Tote full of pet products, how cool is that for mom!!