Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
flossy

Mother injects daughter with botox

omg, that is just crazy!

wow, what's next? a boob job for an 8 year old? I'm sure it has been done but wow.

BY THE WAY, I think it should be considered child abuse. If I randomly poked my child with needles they would be taken away, rightfully so.

I'm injecting my son with HGH and 'roids in uetro. Figure if I do it now he will pass all the test that the NFL requires later. /s

wow, what's next? a boob job for an 8 year old? I'm sure it has been done but wow.

BY THE WAY, I think it should be considered child abuse. If I randomly poked my child with needles they would be taken away, rightfully so.

ummmm, yeah.... Child abuse... I still can't believe someone would do this to their child..... SMH

*justshakinghead*

my mom made me eat soap.

and vaccinated me.

you poor thing.

I'm injecting my son with HGH and 'roids in uetro. Figure if I do it now he will pass all the test that the NFL requires later. /s

:lol: You sound like my husband. Lucky for him I had an almost 10lb baby. I can tell his hopes are high. The kid is 7 months old and 25lbs. And of course he will play for Michigan. ;) (in my hubby's dreams anyway :D ) I guess you never know...

Edited by jenilyn

Didn't read - scared to - pageant moms are already getting colored contacts (not for vision), spray tans, brow waxes, "pageant flippers" (fake teeth), hair insert things - all for little girls under 8 -so, botox was the next thing I guess. Sorta like the nose jobs/ear jobs because they think the kids will be "bullied".

No boob jobs yet, but Abercrombie has padded bras for kids that young.

why not just get the little girl in an aerobic class, shed some weight, that would be too easy AND wouldn't of gottin them on TV either.. Looks like Moma needs some exercise too. Just saying, she is going to great lengths to give her girl an advantage. How bout just loosing that weight. That would be much healthier.... lol understatment of the year.

edited to TRY to rise to the high level of grammatically correct-ness some think is required to post on here. lol :pardon:

Edited by MJF
  • Like 1

Did the botox perhaps make the kid shut her flipping mouth>???? Cause if that was the case...sign me up! I have a 15 y/o that could use some help in that area! :blink: :glare: :p

• Like 1

:lol: You sound like my husband. Lucky for him I had an almost 10lb baby. I can tell his hopes are high. The kid is 7 months old and 25lbs. And of course he will play for Michigan. ;) (in my hubby's dreams anyway :D ) I guess you never know...

They can line up on the D line together!

why not just get the little girl in an aerobic class, shed some weight, that would be too easy AND wouldn't of gottin them on TV either.. Looks like Moma needs some exercise too. Just saying, she is going to great lengths to give her girl an advantage. How bout just loosing that weight. That would be much healthier.... lol understatment of the year.

Ha - I thought the same thing. She's a cute child, but definitely a chubbette. Maybe Mom is saving up for liposuction next.

Did the botox perhaps make the kid shut her flipping mouth>???? Cause if that was the case...sign me up! I have a 15 y/o that could use some help in that area! :blink: :glare: :p

:rofl:

I think that whole child pageantry industry needs to be looked at. Have any of you seen the spoof that Jimmy Kimball did with Tom Hanks? Very funny. I saw the mother and the little girl on tv and when Lara Spencer asked the little girl why she got botox she had to ask her mom why. Her mom said the little girl was concerned about her wrinkles.

I have been taking my lil one to get her unibrow waxed for 3 years now. She will be 11 next month. Very dark hair and a crazy unibrow. I was fine with it, she is my child, but when she would say that someone made fun of her we took care of it. My sister does it at the salon she where she works. DD also says her ears stick out but I'm not going to have her ears pinned. Unibrow, yes.

Can't TOW just arrest him?? :pardon:

Anybody besides me watch the brow line and eyes of the journalist doing the interview?

Oops did I say hypocrite out loud?

I am going to say something I will regret about entering a child that doesn't even have a chance based on the genetic card she was dealt to be considered for the pageant world and a mother that donated 1/2 of the less than desirable genetic material here.

nuff said!