Paulding.com

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol! I am not pushing yet, buy laboring. Man I am hungry! Lol. MrB is safe , I have not punched him out yet. I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!! Little Jackson will be in my arms today!!!!

Real women don't use drugs.

MRSB       and don't forget to

Woohoo!! :yahoo: :yahoo: Do you think we all have a touch of baby fever? :pardon:

WOW!! How exciting. I hope she has an easy, quick delivery. She is well on her way to becoming one of those parents that has something to vent about on the school vent. Don't forget to breathe, Mrs. B. :)

Lol! I am not pushing yet, buy laboring. Man I am hungry! Lol. MrB is safe , I have not punched him out yet. I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!! Little Jackson will be in my arms today!!!!

• Like 5

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping:

:yahoo: you go girl... and if you beat your husband up do not worry it is a labor thing and you are not held accountable for anything you say or do during this time (be sure you tell your husband that) :rofl:

i have decided to call him Jax.

after the beer.

it's an honor, really.

Yay!!!! so happy for you!

Hmm ... I guess this wouldn't be the time to mention that my mother was in labor with me for 25 hours .... ;) :p

Hope yours goes a lot quicker!

Are you SERIOUSLY posting on here while you're in labor?!?!?!? U R MY HERO!!!

**tappingfingers** she better hurry up if she does not want a Friday 13th baby.. of course there is nothing wrong with that I am a friday 13th baby :pardon: