Paulding.com

just read truth of murder in So Fork - didn't happen

I am very happy to hear that no one was murdered in my neighborhood. I WAS NOT trying to start rumors but Paulding.Com seems very well informed so I was asking. But I stand chastised and I promise to never ask anything again.

I am very happy to hear that no one was murdered in my neighborhood. I WAS NOT trying to start rumors but Paulding.Com seems very well informed so I was asking. But I stand chastised and I promise to never ask anything again.

You are ok for asking, Paulding.com is read by many and with it comes responsibility to check these things.

Rumors are hard to quell and the fact there was an incident ... people no doubt saw the life-flight helicopter ... requires that the facts be presented and the rumor dispelled.

We don't blame you for starting the rumor. I figure you heard it; possibly from a neighbor or neighbors kid. It is natural for you to ask and include the information you had.

You were not being chastised for making the statement; we just followed up and clarified the circumstance. If anything, by bringing it here, you did community a service by pointing out what was being said.

We've seen this many times with kids coming from school with tall tales with a germ of truth. Some of the rumors, especially if they aren't addressed quickly, will gain a life of their own which does no one any good.

Thanks for bringing the rumor to light and you should be proud that you played a part in it being stopped.

pubby

Rumors are hard to quell and the fact there was an incident ... people no doubt saw the life-flight helicopter ... requires that the facts be presented and the rumor dispelled.

We don't blame you for starting the rumor. I figure you heard it; possibly from a neighbor or neighbors kid. It is natural for you to ask and include the information you had.

You were not being chastised for making the statement; we just followed up and clarified the circumstance. If anything, by bringing it here, you did community a service by pointing out what was being said.

We've seen this many times with kids coming from school with tall tales with a germ of truth. Some of the rumors, especially if they aren't addressed quickly, will gain a life of their own which does no one any good.

Thanks for bringing the rumor to light and you should be proud that you played a part in it being stopped.

pubby

At least you just didn't make something up from nothing like SOME peopleblush.gif

I had not previously seen your topic, but having looked it up and reading what you wrote, you were in no way trying to start a rumor. You simply asked a question, there's a difference.

Believe me, you can ask the simplest of questions and still get accused of something on here. Don't worry about it, let it roll off your back and keep asking questions!