Paulding.com

Mother Daughter Lookalike Contest for ajc.com

I appreciate everybody's votes! However, the other couple now has over 800 votes!!!!

I don't see anyway I can catch up to that!!!

Thanks though for everybody's votes!!

Taylor46- I voted - What a cutie!! It wouldn't let me respond to your post though!! and I'll vote on a few computers too!

And the girls that had over 800 votes are now back down to 500 something for some reason.

SO ya'll keep voting.. maybe I have a chance after all!!

Sidenote: Flossy is a long time friend of mine too.

I voted for you while thinking about all the good times with my sweet Mother. Enjoy every second together :wub: . Hope you win! ^_^

Taylor46 - want me to share on my fb page???

Thank you!! Yes, please! The link will change after midnight. I will post the new link once the new rankings are out. Tomorrow is the last day. I will vote for you tomorrow too!

REMINDER for you to vote again today!!! Some people got votes taken away... don't know if they were cheating or what..... but maybe I still have a chance!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE~~~~!!!!!!

thanks everybody!! there's another couple who have almost 900 now so.... I don't think there's any way to compete w/ that! And I'll be busy this weekend so I won't have time to keep promoting and reminding people.. haha. And I know everybody else doesn't have time.

Taylor... I posted on my fb page! Hope your little guy wins!!