Paulding.com

Testimonial # 30,153

I have been to a lot of Mexican restaurants in my life but your's takes the cake. I don't go anywhere else to eat when it comes to Mexican food.

And if you haven't had the Alamo Brownie then you haven't lived for in fact life it self may not be worth living if you haven't had the Alamo Brownie!

Seriously folks...great food + great prices = Jalapeno Joes

What exactly is an Alamo Brownie?

Daniel is right...words cannot describe such a magnificent creation for which we mere mortals can only begin to fathom. Now, I can't begin to tell you what exactly an Alamo Brownie is...but I can attempt to describe the emotionally intense and perhaps soul saving phenomenon that is the Alamo Brownie.

You see….

• It is what lies at the end of a double rainbow
  • It is what fairy dust is made from
  • It is the essence of the Alamo Brownie that keeps Pandora's Box closed.
  • It is rumored that when Superman suffered Kryptonite poisoning he used the Alamo Brownie to not only regain full powers but to temporarily become invincible.

Well, you don't have to take my word for it but if you want to truly understand what an Alamo Brownie is you'll have to experience it for yourself. :lol: :p

• Like 1

IT IS GEORGIA'S BEST AWARD WINNING ALAMO BROWNIE ICE CREAM WITH CHOCOLATE,

It is sooooo good. I had my tonsils out over two weeks ago and couldn't eat the things I normally get on trivia night, so I ordered the Alamo Brownie Ice Cream and that was the best dinner I had in a long time. I won't make a habit of it (for obvious reasons), but I earned that one and it was delightful!! Yum Yum (Dana P.)