Paulding.com

Ricky Osborne, age 59, of Dallas, GA, passed away Tuesday, April 26, 2011. Son of the late, Roy Lee Osborne and the late, Lucile Walker Osborne, he was born in Paulding County, March 24, 1952. Mr. Osborne graduated from Paulding County High School in 1970. He retired from the State of Georgia Department of Agriculture, as a meat inspector, after 27 years of service. Mr. Osborne was a member of Mt. Olivet Baptist Church.

Survivors include son, Nathan Leewayne Osborne of Dallas, GA; daughters & sons-in-law, Amy & Andy Harber of Dallas, GA and Sharon & Ben Fiedler of Knoxville, TN; brother & sister-in-law, Ronnie & Tommie Osborne of Dallas, GA; sister & brother-in-law, Connie & Doug Pruitt of Dallas, GA; grandchildren, Erin Owens, Miranda Owens, Adam Cochran and Rhys Harber; nieces, nephews and many cousins.

Funeral services will be Friday, April 29, 2011, at 11:00 AM, from Clark Funeral Home, with Minister Bobby D. Gayton officiating. Interment will be Friday, April 29, 2011, at 3:00 PM, from Howell Cemetery in Trion, GA. The family will receive friends at Clark Funeral Home on Thursday, April 28, 2011, from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

This was my dad. :(

I'm so sorry for the lose of your dad. I went to school with him, he was a year ahead of me , but he was a fine man, I haven't seen him in a while but always like him.

Prayers for you and family.

HUGS