Paulding.com

My Mom Went Home Yesterday...............

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

My mother passed last night around 7:40P, very peacefully.

We talked yesterday morning, she opened her eyes and I could understand her.

She even smiled.

I shake my head and say it was so quick, but I (we) wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

My mother was my everything, every day.

I always talked to her when I got off of work on my way home. I would go by her house in the morning before work or in the evening after work.

Oh my God, I will miss her so.

My heart is broken.

miss.jpg

We who have lost our mothers understand the heartache you feel right now. It amazed me when it happened how much it really did hurt. That is a pain that does not go away, eases a little, but does not go away. I'm sure you feel at peace though that she did go quickly and doesn't have to be in pain any longer. My mother appeared to me in a dream several months after she passed and told me that she was "finally home", so you are right in saying that she went home. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and I send you my deepest condolences. God bless you.

I'm so sorry. I know the heartache all too well. My Mom passed on Monday. I don't think (and maybe don't want) the heartache to leave anytime soon. My Mom and I were so very, very close also.

My deepest condolences to you too. I hope you got to see your mom before she passed. Prayers for comfort for you and your family also.

We who have lost our mothers understand the heartache you feel right now. It amazed me when it happened how much it really did hurt. That is a pain that does not go away, eases a little, but does not go away. I'm sure you feel at peace though that she did go quickly and doesn't have to be in pain any longer. My mother appeared to me in a dream several months after she passed and told me that she was "finally home", so you are right in saying that she went home. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and I send you my deepest condolences. God bless you.

Yes, it will be 8 years for us this September and it still hurts.

Lowrider, my condolences for your very great loss.

I'm so sorry. I know the heartache all too well. My Mom passed on Monday. I don't think (and maybe don't want) the heartache to leave anytime soon. My Mom and I were so very, very close also.

lowrider and PWilhelm my heart goes out to you both. My Mom died almost 3 years ago and I still pick up the phone to call her :(

Lowrider, I am so very sorry. I could tell how much she meant to you. Praying you find the peace you seek, knowing she is in a much better place.

Bless you too. I hate the day I have to face this, my mom is 79 and not in very good health. I definitely admire the strength both of you are showing.

RIP to both Moms. :(

My deepest condolences to you too. I hope you got to see your mom before she passed. Prayers for comfort for you and your family also.

I could not have said it better.

I lost my mom just a little over 2.5 years ago. Even now, I almost dialed her number the other day to tell her something and just the other night, cried myself to sleep wanting to talk to and hug her.

Both of you will be in my prayers. I'm here if either of you just want to talk....sometimes that is want you need most...to talk about and tell someone about her.

We haven't physically lost either of our moms. But, we are quickly losing my mil to dementia (probably alzheimers). It's so sad. She still knows that she should know us and that we belong to her. She doesn't remember either of the daughter in law's names - but she knows which son we belong to. She remembers her sons. And, she remembers she has two grandsons and two grandaughters. But, she can't remember which son they belong to or which are which (mixing up the boys' names and the girls' names). But, we all realize that even that will be gone soon. My FIL has to put her into a permenant home because he's not physically capable of taking care of her. As my hubby told him, your grandchildren are going to lose both of their grandparents if you don't find a solution. It's so very, very sad. And, it's highlights alot of family issues that have been brewing for years. But, that's another day.

I'm so sorry for both of you. But, I must also thank you for giving me a bright light of how to handle this situation with grace and kindness when it comes my turn to walk down the same path with my own parents.

LOWRIDER...just have comfort knowing she is with GOD and that she is no longer in pain. Its hard.. I lost both of my parents. so I know.. I know for along time.. after my dad passed away.. I would pick up the phone and want to call...GOD will be there..forever. just put your faith in him

marc

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

My mother passed last night around 7:40P, very peacefully.

We talked yesterday morning, she opened her eyes and I could understand her.

She even smiled.

I shake my head and say it was so quick, but I (we) wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

My mother was my everything, every day.

I always talked to her when I got off of work on my way home. I would go by her house in the morning before work or in the evening after work.

Oh my God, I will miss her so.

My heart is broken.

miss.jpg

I am so sorry!!!! Prayers sent!