Paulding.com

...What. The. BLEEP!?

It's actually the title of a self help book; I swear!

Does your Self need help? We here at The Book Worm are here for you. And while myself, Britaini and Rhonda may not have the answers, one of the many titles from the very qualified and highly educated doctors who wrote them just might! Self Help is 20% off today!

William Arntz and two others. It's a little bit of both, actually. I think the cover is pretty trippy!

Yes, this is actually "What the Bleep Do We Know?!" - which is also a series of DVDs and workbooks.

http://www.whatthebleep.com/index2.shtml

It's about quantum physics and natural physics, not self help, IMO. Though, I will say that it has a bit of "The Secret" flavor, if you can get your mind to go way out there. I mean, the basic law of quantum physics says that the computer I'm typing on is not really there, but only there because my mind allows it to be material. That atoms actually exist on 2 opposite plains, at the same time.

In reality, it says the same about what you allow to materialize in your life and emotions - as emotions are merely a state of being (or not being). Good book.

It's trippy as hell. The Quantum Activist is another really good film starring Amit Goswami.